• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
Last time I tested the rope, I tied both ends to bannister, and swung on it standing up in the middle of the rope with both my feet, and swinging off the ground. That let me know the bannister is very strong. Today, I decided to test it again more accurately with just 1 end tied to the bannister, and my 1 foot standing on the loop at the end (which would go around my neck), and I swung off the ground. Wow, it was so painful for my foot!! I couldn't bear to keep it there for 10 seconds, I can't even imagine what my neck would feel like, literally hanging form my neck with that painful rope? Now I'm scared, help! My rope is 1/2 inch double braided nylon. I will use the slipknot around my neck with the knot behind my ear. Is there away for me to avoid the pain? Do I have to make sure the rope is super tight around my neck before stepping off?

I have a plan B, it would also be painful in the end, but maybe I would have more courage to initially do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, LoiteringClouds, Huntfish34 and 2 others
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
yes, hanging is painful

typically when they hung people there's a drop to break your neck so that the rope itself does not choke you

do you have access to acquire alternate methods?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Huntfish34, Praestat_Mori and Why Me?
S

sadandnobodyknows

Jul 6, 2023
you might be able to get away with putting a little padding on your neck, since hanging is ment to stop blood-flow to brain, not break your neck. idk tho. what was the plan b you're talking abt?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Why Me?
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
you might be able to get away with putting a little padding on your neck, since hanging is ment to stop blood-flow to brain, not break your neck. idk tho. what was the plan b you're talking abt?
this might reduce the pain from the rope but it might also keep them alive longer resulting in more pain overall and a longer time to death, I haven't witnessed a hanging personally but the point is usually to break your neck

• Informative
  • Hugs
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
yes, hanging is painful

typically when they hung people there's a drop to break your neck so that the rope itself does not choke you

do you have access to alternate methods?
No, I can't take SN or anything because I get real sick & violently throw up easily. I have a plan B which will have pain, but it seems more instant even though it's brutal, I might have more courage to do it then full suspension, I'm scared.
Yeah, but padding might keep me from going unconscious. My plan B is brutal and risky, I don't want people discouraging me, the thing is, I think I would have more courage to do it.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Last time I tested the rope, I tied both ends to bannister, and swung on it standing up in the middle of the rope with both my feet, and swinging off the ground. That let me know the bannister is very strong. Today, I decided to test it again more accurately with just 1 end tied to the bannister, and my 1 foot standing on the loop at the end (which would go around my neck), and I swung off the ground. Wow, it was so painful for my foot!! I couldn't bear to keep it there for 10 seconds, I can't even imagine what my neck would feel like, literally hanging form my neck with that painful rope? Now I'm scared, help! Am I doing something wrong? My rope is 1/2 inch double braided nylon.

I have a plan B, it would also be painful in the end, but maybe I would have more courage to initially do it.
I know what you're talking about, when I was testing my rope I put my foot inside the slipknot and felt horrible pain, I had to wear a shoe to get the test done. I think (hope) the neck is less painful because the contact area is bigger and because the jaw can absorb part of the weight.

• Informative
Reactions: Why Me?
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
Some people on Quora are saying things like this "Of my own experience of suicide attempt I can tell that most of the pain comes from too thin rope or improperly placed rope around your neck. Other than that, there is almost no pain." Is this true?

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Huntfish34 and Crono
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Some people on Quora are saying things like this "Of my own experience of suicide attempt I can tell that most of the pain comes from too thin rope or improperly placed rope around your neck. Other than that, there is almost no pain." Is this true?
I've seen reports here on Sasu very similar to this one. some report passing out as fast as 5 seconds and feeling no pain at all. but of course this is only possible if you manage to block the arteries correctly.

• Informative
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and Why Me?
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
I will use the slipknot around my neck with the knot behind my ear. Is there away for me to avoid the pain? Do I have to make sure the rope is super tight around my neck before stepping off?

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I will use the slipknot around my neck with the knot behind my ear. Is there away for me to avoid the pain? Do I have to make sure the rope is super tight around my neck before stepping off?
I personally will use a cotton rope and very thick to avoid pain. and I'm going to tighten the slipknot with my hand before taking my foot off the floor.

• Informative
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
I personally will use a cotton rope and very thick to avoid pain. and I'm going to tighten the slipknot with my hand before taking my foot off the floor.
I can't change the rope now, and how tight should the slip knot be?

skittles!

skittles!

peace & love
Jul 9, 2023
If you tie everything properly and tight, you should be unconscious before long. I don't know if there a concrete method to drop hang yourself, but I heard in that method you die instantly.

• Hugs
  • Informative
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I can't change the rope now, and how tight should the slip knot be?
I will tighten the slipknot until I feel the rope is locked or secured to the neck. it should be enough.

• Hugs
  • Informative
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
I want to build up the courage to make this method work. I don't want to be in excruciating pain. I panicked when I felt the pain my foot was in, but after calming myself down, what am I left with? The same method, with a plan B method that's risky.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
It looks like you're trying to do this quickly. Is there anything happening that gives you no time?

Cause it seems like you need to study everything about hanging before attempting it. Otherwise It could be too late.

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
It looks like you're trying to do this quickly. Is there anything happening that gives you no other options?

Cause it seems like you need to study everything about hanging before attempting it. It could be too late
I studied all that I can, and I have to CTB before the end of the week, I won't even have any money to buy food, this nightmare will get worse. There is no hope, I am determined to die ASAP. I need to build up my courage for this method, or accept plan B out of desperation

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I want to build up the courage to make this method work. I don't want to be in excruciating pain. I panicked when I felt the pain my foot was in, but after calming myself down, what am I left with? The same method, with a plan B method that's risky.
hanging is difficult but not impossible. It shouldn't be too painful. I think the hardest thing is to fight the SI.

• Informative
Reactions: afterlyfebob and Why Me?
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
When I put the slipknot around my neck, and tighten it, and lift the rope as if I'm hanging, I noticed that the rope starts to slip out no matter how tight I make the knot, I got a nylon rope. Someone warned me about this and recommended a manila rope, but it looked painful. I think I'm leaning more towards my desperate plan B.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
When I put the slipknot around my neck, and tighten it, and lift the rope as if I'm hanging, I noticed that the rope starts to slip out no matter how tight I make the knot, I got a nylon rope. Someone warned me about this and recommended a manila rope, but it looked painful. I think I'm leaning more towards my desperate plan B.
slipknot does not slip using a double loop. just place one end of the rope inside the loop to form another loop.

• Informative
softgirlluna

softgirlluna

Jul 8, 2023
so the pain really increases with pressure, which is force divided by area (think about it this way, pressing a knife to your skin hurts more than a spoon even with the same force applied). force in this case is just your weight which will be a constant hypothetically. the pressure can therefore only really be decreased by using a thicker rope and even then, gravity is kinda working against you. reccomendation would be to use a thick rope

Reactions: Kerrtu
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
so the pain really increases with pressure, which is force divided by area (think about it this way, pressing a knife to your skin hurts more than a spoon even with the same force applied). force in this case is just your weight which will be a constant hypothetically. the pressure can therefore only really be decreased by using a thicker rope and even then, gravity is kinda working against you. reccomendation would be to use a thick rope
My rope is considered thick at 1/2 inch, any bigger would risk not making me pass out, right?

softgirlluna

softgirlluna

Jul 8, 2023
My rope is considered thick at 1/2 inch, any bigger would risk not making me pass out, right?
Either way it's going to be restricting blood to your brain. It's always going to be painful and really isn't a nice way to go

• Informative
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
What do you consider very thick? What size rope are you going to use?

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
No. but that should also work.

what I'm talking about is: making a slipknot and then passing the other end of the rope through the loop.
What do you consider very thick? What size rope are you going to use?
Is the rope that appears in the video yours? it's thick enough that it doesn't hurt your neck too much! I'm going to use a 15mm approx.

• Informative
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022

what I'm talking about is: making a slipknot and then passing the other end of the rope through the loop.

Is the rope that appears in the video yours? it's thick enough that it doesn't hurt your neck too much! I'm going to use a 15mm approx.
No, someone else on this forum made the video, but my rope looks to be the same size & it's black nylon.

666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
This is a method i tried but i was found way to soon but any ways you are out in secconds and in 15 minutes there is permanent brain damage and 20 min your dead but in secconds lights go out heres the link to the tread

• Informative
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
1/2 inch = 12mm.

this rope is quite thick, it shouldn't hurt your neck.

• Informative
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022

This is not a solution. because the problem is that the slipknot will stay, but it won't tighten, meaning it will be very painful and slow to unconsciousness

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
full suspension is indeed painful and causes a lot of unnecessary excess pressure on the neck
partial suspension is better in that regard

• Informative