• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
The decision is made for me. I have to go. Only have SN and dubious about it. Though it might have to do.
SN here also. Soon. I have meto too, I'd share with you if I could. That's the only bad thing about forums, everyone is so spread out, lol. I haven't come across anyone close to me in FL. (That I've seen anyway) Could be someone right down the street and I'd never know, lol...

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I'm from Northumberland and always up for chat
I am too, feel free to pm anyone
47 here, and ready to end it now. Everything coming at me at once and I can't take it anymore. Already alone, family won't have anything to do with me, and now I have to find a new place to live. The person whose property I live on is going to sell it, so there went the only security I had! I cannot afford a place on my income, and I'm disabled so very limited on what jobs I can do. I need both knees replaced and finding jobs where I'm not on my feet all day is close to impossible. I have one, but it is only part time. Sorry, I know I just rambled.... Just haven't had anyone to talk to for a long time. I work with a bunch of 20 something's and they are too busy with TikTok and all their drama to hold a real conversation with... :aw: I'm so lonely and I miss my family and I just wish I was already dead. Nice to be around like minded individuals...
That sounds really rough. I hope the site can be an outlet and a support for you as it is for many of us.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
SN here also. Soon. I have meto too, I'd share with you if I could. That's the only bad thing about forums, everyone is so spread out, lol. I haven't come across anyone close to me in FL. (That I've seen anyway) Could be someone right down the street and I'd never know, lol...
Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm in the UK. Luckily I found another antiemetic. It's really hard for you losing your home. I understand that. And having to work while disabled. I live in an awful place but moving wouldn't solve my main issues so no point. I'm sorry you're facing so much at once.

H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
I'll be 50 in a few weeks. I'm in NJ, USA - can spit on the Big Apple from here (though I haven't tried, lately …).
You should so go and spit on the Big Apple. Something to do! Lol
I'm from Northumberland and always up for chat
Damn, that's about 4.5 hrs drive from me all the way in Warwickshire.
Yeah I do think it's more of a fascination for the oldies since she's just always been around our whole lives. I listened to livestream coverage on the day itself (and felt genuinely sad) but nothing since, my brother's the same, mum (90) is not a royalist but I'm sure the wall to wall TV coverage evokes many memories for her. I'll probably watch the state funeral on Monday, apparently the city will be on high security alert because of all the high profile visitors to London. I highly doubt it will affect my quiet leafy street in Zone 3 tho. How about anyone else, any royalists or otherwise? How did y'all feel?
Also here in the UK. I'm not native to UK but I see it as part of history really so yes, I think it is sad. I just wonder if it would change things for the world now and how they see the monarchy and the history of it really.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Also here in the UK. I'm not native to UK but I see it as part of history really so yes, I think it is sad. I just wonder if it would change things for the world now and how they see the monarchy and the history of it really.

I don't dare mentioning this to my neighbour (who is still watching TV it seems. 24/7.) but yes. I wish we could use this as a moment of reflection and reassessing what the British monarchy (and many, many other monarchies) have done to other countries, societies in the past 250 years. What pain it inflicted on millions of people and at what cost.

IMO it was part of our history (glamorous only for the "winners", traumatic for those who were oppressed and conquered), but maybe it's time to stop glorifying the pomp and circumstance?
The trauma that was (and still is) being inflicted on indigenous people is hard to process while we still recognize the institution that brought on so much pain and loss.

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm in Jupiter Fl

H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
I don't dare mentioning this to my neighbour (who is still watching TV it seems. 24/7.) but yes. I wish we could use this as a moment of reflection and reassessing what the British monarchy (and many, many other monarchies) have done to other countries, societies in the past 250 years. What pain it inflicted on millions of people and at what cost.

IMO it was part of our history (glamorous only for the "winners", traumatic for those who were oppressed and conquered), but maybe it's time to stop glorifying the pomp and circumstance?
The trauma that was (and still is) being inflicted on indigenous people is hard to process while we still recognize the institution that brought on so much pain and loss.
I totally agree. I struggle to understand how inflicting so much pain on so many is acceptable and yes, now is the time for change, for a chance of proper growth and equality. I hope the younger generation have the energy to facilitate such change that is so desperately needed.

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Does anyone have mid-life crisis present ideas to share? I thought it was getting a sports car like a Porsche or Ferrari, but a lot of ppl in my circle seem to prefer Rolexes and other high end Swiss watches. It seems to make sense as Rolexes hold their value while cars inevitably lose value. Maybe it's the economy and inflation, but I have not thought of any such presents for myself despite having the means to choose among the typical items. My interests are surprisingly limited to chocolate and ctb these days.

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Does anyone have mid-life crisis present ideas to share? I thought it was getting a sports car like a Porsche or Ferrari, but a lot of ppl in my circle seem to prefer Rolexes and other high end Swiss watches. It seems to make sense as Rolexes hold their value while cars inevitably lose value. Maybe it's the economy and inflation, but I have not thought of any such presents for myself despite having the means to choose among the typical items. My interests are surprisingly limited to chocolate and ctb these days.
Cars are notoriously expensive to keep/store and take forever to increase in value. The investment for future generations is significant to retain or increase value.
Luxury watches are easier to store, don't lose value as quickly and you still have the precious metal value.

Not that I would have the funds for either one of these things... I am busy unloading stuff to local charity shops and decluttering.
My midlife-crisis gift to myself was N/SN.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I'm less than 2 months away from 50 and also live in southern California. South OC.
Pleased to meet you 🙂 I live a little ways from you, in the San Gabriel Valley. I don't have a car and never learned how to drive -- I thought it would be too easy to ctb if I drove. And yes, I've lived in SoCal all my life, so not driving has been quite the inconvenience in my life.

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I wonder the same, never had a husband nor children. I'd like everything to go to my beneficiary. Now I wonder if I need to put them on my account at the bank? I'm definitely not going to leave a note, though.
For banking and investment accounts you should list a beneficiary. A listed beneficiary will take precedence over a will. I have a beneficiary listed on all my accounts but don't have a will. I think a will is more for stuff/possessions and I don't have anything worth much.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
For banking and investment accounts you should list a beneficiary. A listed beneficiary will take precedence over a will. I have a beneficiary listed on all my accounts but don't have a will. I think a will is more for stuff/possessions and I don't have anything worth much.
So, I can just call the bank and set that up? Or are signatures needed?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
When I placed my mother as beneficiary on my bank accounts, I did it in person at the bank. I sort of remember having to sign something. She didn't need to be there and there was nothing for her to sign. I'm in the US, so take that into account, should your country be different.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
When I placed my mother as beneficiary on my bank accounts, I did it in person at the bank. I sort of remember having to sign something. She didn't need to be there and there was nothing for her to sign. I'm in the US, so take that into account, should your country be different.
That's perfect, thank you so much for the info ❤️

denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
I am 66 years old…I live in southern Europe…I have 4 patches of 100mcg of fentanyl and 1kg of food grade SN that I don't know if it will work…I have ordered pharmaceutical grade SN.. .it has been accepted a week ago but not sent... With the fent contained in the 4 patches it would be more than enough... If I could extract it with methanol... According to the guide, I have impregnated all the content after the extraction on an absorbent support under the tongue. Along with a good amount of Xanax and other benzos... But I still have many doubts... About the two methods and I don't want to fail... I will do it when I am more sure of success. ...... I'll just leave you a note... Neither wakes nor masses nor funerals nor acts of pain.... Only transfer from the autopsy room. to the crematorium of my city.... Nothing or nobody else is present that is not required by the legislation..... .....I have read guides on extraction of Fent... If someone could help me... ?? .. It may also be possible to find more Fent... I don't know... I think it's the best method, but I can't iv. Greetings to all

Last edited:
Nightbird

Nightbird

Sep 14, 2022
That's perfect, thank you so much for the info ❤️
I did not need the beneficiary's signature, but I did need her Social Security number. Requirement might depend on the type of account/managing institution.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I was just thinking some more and the thought came to me that many banks are now just "online" banks, with no actual brick and mortar buildings. So, there has to be some other mechanism for adding beneficiaries to accounts. Probably online. Maybe even over the phone. I'm not sure how signatures would be acquired. Maybe digital signatures are good enough now? Things change. Maybe it's easier now. It was like 30 years ago when I added my mother as beneficiary to my accounts, so things probably have changed.

• Love
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone live near Utah?

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
Only your signature is needed. You might be able to do it online or by mail (I did my investments by mail). Beneficiary's signature not needed.

• Love
brood

brood

It's how I live, not how long I live.
Sep 4, 2019
I'm 69 living in UK, preparations have been made, but would like to chat in the meantime.

Reactions: #imdone
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Never heard of beneficiaries on accounts before. I wonder if you can do that in the UK?

denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
No necesitaba la firma del beneficiario, pero sí su número de Seguro Social. El requisito puede depender del tipo de cuenta/institución administradora.
En mi país el fentanilo se prescribe en parches para los ancianos... en sus casas por el dolor... Si el anciano muere, es muy fácil que haya dos cajas de 10 parches de fentanilo... que nadie reclama ... estas y algunas recetas sobrantes van fácilmente al mercadillo

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
Never heard of beneficiaries on accounts before. I wonder if you can do that in the UK?
I don't see why not. It is helpful for the bank or financial institution to have a plan for the money should you pass away. Typically it's not discussed when opening a common account,, but if you ask, the process shouldn't be any more difficult thank filling out some paperwork.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I don't see why not. It is helpful for the bank or financial institution to have a plan for the money should you pass away. Typically it's not discussed when opening a common account,, but if you ask, the process shouldn't be any more difficult thank filling out some paperwork.
Thanks. I'll ask my bank.

Reactions: Endex