• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Not good thanks. I don't function any more. Lack of will. How are you?

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I understand that. Work can be hell.

Reactions: Endex
I

#imdone

Dec 2, 2021
It really is, would you like to continue this chat as pm?

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Not to intrude, but if any of you have access to the new Peaceful Pill Essentials and can confirm IF there is a new email for D in there. That would be really helpful for the people on this forum. Thanks.

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Hi how you doing today?
Same - hating my situation that makes me want to ctb. Just saw on the news that the 52 year old Bed Bath and Beyond CFO jumped from his 18th floor balcony to CTB yesterday. I scratch my head wondering what if he didn't get caught up in the reported insider trading and pump & dump scheme? Would he have still jumped? He likely already had millions in assets, and the greed to make one million more just doesn't seem worth it. It was also reported that his wife saw him jump. I feel so bad for her. That image will likely haunt her for the rest of her life. She definitely doesn't deserve that. I guess that it is the potential aftermath to dependent loved ones that makes it harder for older members to ctb. It is for me.

I

#imdone

Dec 2, 2021
I agree with you, my folks are long dead though I do have brothers & sisters, haven't seen them in years and they can't be bothered to phone me, I do have a long term live in girlfriend and would never do anything if she was going to find me, either hotel or just walk into the mountains of Scotland

I

#imdone

Dec 2, 2021
My pleasure, it's great to have similar experienced & age folk having a chat

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Not to intrude, but if any of you have access to the new Peaceful Pill Essentials and can confirm IF there is a new email for D in there. That would be really helpful for the people on this forum. Thanks.
Sadly I don't.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
*younger puppy wimpering lonely at the door* 42. I bet you're less crippled than I am... My haunt has a richer life above 60 than my health at 20. She despused me as lazy. When I proved I was sick she said that I deserve to suffer... Does it really matter if I was never married, had a car, house, career... To be friends?
Instead to bond over age I wish we could bond over suicide. To make something good come out if it.

Last edited: