• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I took one clove this morning when I had a severe depressive episode, and it worked, placebo or not. My mood is still fine for now.

Reactions: LittleJem
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Ok, now y'all tempting me to try it.
I took one clove this morning when I had a severe depressive episode, and it worked, placebo or not. My mood is still fine for now.
How much time has passed since "this morning"?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'll just say I tried five cloves crushed on my pasta and it made me feel sick! Maybe it was better chopped and swallowed in small pieces

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I'll just say I tried five cloves crushed on my pasta and it made me feel sick! Maybe it was better chopped and swallowed in small pieces
Oof, five raw cloves seems a lot to me. Yes, I think it's better if you swallow in small pieces if you don't like the taste

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I hate to go to sleep too, every night I just try to drag it out as much as possible. But at the same time I tried to fix my sleeping schedule but since I hate going to sleep so much I've been failing at it for like literally 4 years now, this isn't even a joke it's been 4 years.
I hope you feel better about going to sleep though❤️