• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
For some reason the offtopic section of the forums isn't allowing me to post threads so I'll try here because this is the only forum / social website that I use

I've noticed that there's a lot of discourse online about the size of the UK compared to the United States. For the most part the conversations are "the UK is the size of Florida but the population density is a lot crazier".

I would just like to chat / voice call with a SaSu member from the UK about this; I want to ask about travel times between towns or cities, population density, about the differences between parts of the UK (I've seen Liverpool vs London vs Birmingham debates, but have no idea what the animosity is between those places / the differences) the UK and its culture / economy fascinates me due to its size, compared to its cultural and economic impact. It's a small island that has shaped the fuck out of human history. I've done some research online but I think it'd be neat if I could see how a person from the UK views their own country

I Essentially want to just pick someone's brains :p this isn't for a class to essay or anything I've just been really curious about it for a long time and finally want to reach out to the only forum that I enjoy.

If you'd like to chat / indulge my weird ass curiosity and would be okay with me interrogating you please PM me !!

Sorry if this isn't on topic for a "suicide discussion" mods please delete if It doesn't belong here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty