• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I am sorry this is your struggle. I can relate to being told there is not much more we can do for you from a physical illness standpoint. It sucks to have tried so many things with nothing working.

My friend is having good luck with ketamine, it is really helping her depression. But she is also on the same meds she was on before. A family member had ECT and had terrible memory loss.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I've met people who said ECT helps. I believe there's books on the subject.

Reactions: LunarLight
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I suspect I'm treatment resistant too. I've never gotten along with any of the antidepressants they prescribed me and now and I'm not on anything. I feel no worse for it, quite frankly.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I suspect I'm treatment resistant too. I've never gotten along with any of the antidepressants they prescribed me and now and I'm not on anything. I feel no worse for it, quite frankly.
If meds didn't do anything for you and being off them didn't either, you're probably treatment resistant too.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
This is something I already knew but it was finally confirmed today. I tried so many medications, therapy, and even expensive ketamine infusions. Nothing has helped. I'm out of options within my means and running out of time.

My only option is ctb. Prolifers/normies don't understand that I don't want to live in pain for my rest of my life. I refuse, I refuse, I refuse. Half my life is gone and wasted thanks to mental illness. I was doomed from the start.

I long for peace. I just want my mind and heart to rest. I'm so tired
Some say ketamine didn't help but Spravato did. Tried Auvelity? My insurance won't cover it so I resorted to a DIY method. Tried mushrooms, thc, cbd, kratom? Over the fda limit of an antidepressant? Valium? Valium has been like the only thing to keep me from going up to the freeway and lying down in the street at night. Quality l-theanine? Megadose of omegas? Stimulant? I could sleep forever so I've tried some. Is provigil a nootropic? I can't remember but that's a soft version. I do Spravato, and if it wasnt for my life circumstances that I have to live with, like irredeemable guilt/shame and grief, then I, and I think a lot of people, would have a chance at life if we could get like, one or two sprays everyday. Probably how Matthew Perry felt, seeing as he got extra ketamine on the side beyond the prescribed legal dose.
I am sorry this is your struggle. I can relate to being told there is not much more we can do for you from a physical illness standpoint. It sucks to have tried so many things with nothing working.

My friend is having good luck with ketamine, it is really helping her depression. But she is also on the same meds she was on before. A family member had ECT and had terrible memory loss.
Have you been told that from a mental health professional? Because I have, and I'm like, "Are you even legally (let alone ethically) allowed to say that to me??"

Anhedonico

Anhedonico

Feb 16, 2024
They are going to give me S-ketamine soon; most likely, as all the previous antidepressants didn't work as expected on me.

The protocol in Spain (as one psychiatrist told me) is that 3 different antidepressants haven't worked enough before testing with S-ketamine, and I fulfill that criteria.

Hopefully I'm one of the persons S-ketamine works on, like others here, at least some months.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes