sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think if there was a way that guaranteed CTB and was painless I would do it right now. I am at 10 on the scale and were it not for fear of CTBing and of hurting loved ones I would have done it. A quick painless death would not prevent pain to loved ones of course.

How do others feel?
Definitely

Reactions: Rocinante
J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
yes, i'm tired of this life.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira and sserafim
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
I think if there was a way that guaranteed CTB and was painless I would do it right now. I am at 10 on the scale and were it not for fear of CTBing and of hurting loved ones I would have done it. A quick painless death would not prevent pain to loved ones of course.

How do others feel?
I think we have to accept there is no way we can completely stop hurting others when we ctb (that is of course if we have anyone who actually cares. However in my case the daily vlog i am recording up to and including my ctb date gives me hope they will understand more and it reduces the pain. I would love to go today but my mindset is to complete the tasks i have set each day until the day that i have known for years will come arrives. I know it wont be painless but there it is

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Oh God, it's truly my only wish right now.

L

letmebee1

Oct 30, 2023
Yes I would do it. I feel I can leave behind some insurance money to my loved ones and they would be better taken care of.

Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023

How do others feel?
On the spot.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
If I knew it was 100% foolproof I would in a heartbeat. I'm not afraid of dying ... I'm afraid of failing to ctb.