• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Well, that's difficult to say, actually. Let's assume 10% of the members actually commit suicide. That would mean we have around 700 dead members already. Is that accurate? I don't know. Maybe it's more like 5%? I think, and that's simply an assumption, that most people in this forum who actually commit suicide don't hesitate. They will just do it. That one member who passed away recently, which resulted in that huge media backlash we all remember, actually only had 8 posts in this forum. So I think, we don't even notice the deaths of most members because they stay in the shadows. They will just look for the method and leave - maybe not even register. I think most of us who are suicidal and don't immediately leave are either stuck with the survival instinct, like me for example, with doubts with their decision to leave or with some kind of hope to actually improve. It's also important to point out that this forum serves a very important support function, which can delay suicides or even motivate for complete recovery. This happens sometimes. I've read posts of people who left this forum because they didn't consider themselves suicidal anymore and basically moved on with their life.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Some people, I would gladly help put out of their misery, very slowly and very painfully. So sorry you or anyone else had to suffer that.
I was sex chatting with him so don't feel I can report him. He is pure evil though. No doubt. I wonder how many other women he has done this to.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
oh and i think majority of people is convinved and determined that they ctb but majority wont do it...

thats why this daydreaming and mental masturbation about suicide is actually quite unhelpful...it may worse your current situation because you think "i will ctb anyway" but in fact you wont do it. just another form procrastination and method to avoid the problems you get confronted with in life. which will put you in a worse situation then you have been before

Last edited: