restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
This thread is for people who decide to go through this account if they find it after I'm gone. Specifically people who I know personally.

As of today I don't have an active plan so I haven't been lying to you all, I know if I were to do something where to go and what to do however It's not something im planning on as of now.

As my situation worsens the likelihood of this becoming an active plan will increase, particularly next year when I get evicted and have very important exams and appointments. Life right now is really challenging. I have a good group of people around me, my two best friends, my girlfriend and a plethora of people who I speak to on the daily who I think I would consider my friends. I also have plans for my future that I need to start acting on soon as in the next year I'll experience one of the biggest chapters of my life so far.

What's truly holding me back is the fear of failure and past issues that have never let go of me. There's things I'm still yet to talk about even on here and I don't think I'll ever be able to talk about. Not even my therapist knows some of these things. This and the current addictions I have are not helping.

You may think that there is hope to my situation as you can work through past trauma but I don't think that's the case. I am not strong enough to keep on going like the rest of society, I have a weak mindset that's only set on destroying and sabotaging myself.

this isint a goodbye thread.

for the people who are currently in my life, i apologise. I realise my parents aren't mentioned in this thread because i highly doubt they would go through this account and because i dont have much to say to them other than sorry for being a failed son.

i hope if i do ctb this thread is found, I'll likely pin it. I do plan to continue however i cant continue if i lose one more person, i made this promise to myself in 2021 that if i had to experience another loss i would take my life and still this holds up. I dont have the mental stability to cope with this. As much as ctb is a way out of this cycle of death and pain on the daily, its also a piece symbol for me. I dont know what happens after death, whatever it is i believe it is peaceful and tender. You may call me weak minded for wanting the easy way out but i truly believe that this will help everyone in my life. I dont need a funeral or anything costly i just want my body to be at peace.

For my girlfriend, dont follow in my path and join this website, i love you an incredible amount. Please just try to live life day to day and reach out to my best friends.

for best friend number one, i am sorry that i am still this way. I have so much to say but not many ways of saying it. Im just really thankful for you, you helped me when i didn't want to be helped. These two years have been some of the toughest yet best.

to best friend number two, im also really sorry, i didn't treat you as well as i should've. Im sorry we're so far away right now but i really hope to see you soon. Im sorry for being very unreliable but please keep on going because the world needs you

Thank you sasu, again not a goodbye thread but a backup if anything. Thank you to everyone here who has been incredibly kind.

-resting place

• Hugs
Reactions: vanillamilkshakes
J

Jeebo5021

Oct 8, 2024
I am so sorry it's come to this for you. I wish there was something more someone could do. Has your girlfriend tried to help you? She sounds very special from what I gather. You have our support matter what you decide.

• Love
Reactions: restingplace
restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry it's come to this for you. I wish there was something more someone could do. Has your girlfriend tried to help you? She sounds very special from what I gather. You have our support matter what you decide.
My girlfriend really tries her best but unfortunately she lives quite far right now