d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
My expiry date of choice. My worldview as of late can be summarised by the First Noble Truth of Buddhism which essentially states that "that life contains inevitable, unavoidable suffering" and although I'm neither Buddhist nor religious in the slightest, I hope to achieve my own version of enlightenment and peace through CTB. It's been a long life thus far, despite my suffering not even being two decades yet, but I have decided to wave the white flag and stop trying to deny fate. Some people were just destined to die young and I am one of them. I longed for a future where I'd maybe be a writer, or perhaps, a history or science professor. I would have my own little family with children and give these children the childhood I never had. I would have read to them at night and threw them birthday parties. I would have been a shoulder to cry on when life felt too difficult. I would have told them I loved them as much as I possibly could to ensure they never felt less than. But this won't happen as I'm in the midst of my CTB plan and no longer envision a future for myself.

A tiny part of me still wants to give life another shot but I know that's just my SI leading me on. Making me delusional. My continued existence means continued suffering and I'm not sure how much more abuse, torment and humiliation I can take. I am beyond repair at this point. Some may say I'm throwing away the only life I'm ever going to get but is that supposed to scare me out of doing it? So far, this life has been nothing but physical and psychological suffering and I yearn to be further and further away from it with each passing day.

I spent last night learning how to tie different types of ropes for when the day finally comes. My melatonin should be arriving between late September to early October so just waiting on that. I ordered a nice-looking travel bag from Amazon to avoid looking suspicious when I check into the hotel. I'm gonna wear a blazer, glasses and a forced smile just so I look like I belong but little would anyone know, my bag will be filled with my CTB kit buried underneath clothing I'm never going to wear ever again.

I can't wait to be free from this life.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kasumi, RealitySurf and 5 others
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

Apr 15, 2023
Melatonin?
Yeah I'm planning on taking it prior to my hanging attempt. I'm planning to prepare the rope in advance, turn off the lights, take a couple and eventually feel the comfort and happiness I always desired but never had. Maybe in a next life but not this one idk (and if there is no next life, probably for the best since the world's just always been this awful place anyways)

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
uh ok but what does it do for you?

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

Apr 15, 2023
hmm I don't think melatonin does the second part. do you think SI will be an issue?
It's difficult to tell since I once almost had a successful attempt I think, but was found and rushed to hospital. My other attempts have mostly fallen apart due to poor planning or an ineffective method. I just hope I don't start thrashing around or trying to untie the rope.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
It's difficult to tell since I once almost had a successful attempt I think, but was found and rushed to hospital. My other attempts have mostly fallen apart due to poor planning or an ineffective method. I just hope I don't start thrashing around or trying to untie the rope.
maybe alcohol would do a better job than melatonin

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

Apr 15, 2023
maybe alcohol would do a better job than melatonin
Yeah true. I could just look for the strongest alcohol I can find. Should be easy enough since we've got a pretty strong drinking culture

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Melatonin wont do shit definitely go for alcohol, or benzos

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

Apr 15, 2023
Melatonin wont do shit definitely go for alcohol, or benzos
Australia is pretty strict when it comes to even prescribing benzos (let alone obtaining them from other sources) so definitely can't do that BUT alcohol culture is strong here and there's basically a liquor store on every other corner (at least 9 within walking distance of me) so should be easy enough

Reactions: toofargone6969
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Thats my birthday, i really want to kms that day too, but im worried about my family visiting me that day, my method is slow

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from all the suffering, I wish you the best with your plans.