donehere24

donehere24

Oct 24, 2023
According to the Painless Pills book there is one reliable vendor of N in the US, but I'm a little skeptical because all it provides is some email address, prices, and that's it. The book is also the 2022 version and I haven't been able to find anyone who had previously bought from this guy. Money isn't a problem (I'm budgeting $1,000 to CTB supplies) but due to life circumstances I can't fly anywhere to buy it internationally. I've considered DNMs as I have bought other CTB related drugs from there and I know how it all works but according to the book its hard to find legit N there too. Should I just give up on finding N altogether and decide on a different method? A painless death is a priority for me though and N is one of the few, if only things that will provide me that.

Reactions: dizzdesi and sserafim
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I think N would be ridiculously difficult, if not near impossible to source in the US, unless you happen to work for, or are, a veterinarian.

I don't believe there are any current, valid, legit sources.

I'm considering the night-night method, which if done right, should be painless other than some pressure in the head.

With a $1000 budget, N gas is an option as well.

Reactions: raindrop9 and sserafim
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
N is not a realistic option. However, with that budget and being in the USA, you can go with firearms, sn, inert gas, etc... These 3 are relatively painless and fast among all ctb options

• Informative
Reactions: Meditation guide
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I would give up on N, unless if you are willing to go directly to Peru, Columbia, etc. Even then it might be difficult.

Definitely consider other methods. I know it's unfortunate to hear, but there really is no reliable source of N online at this moment.