• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

As you will know, commiting suicide is something painful. The pain is what stopped me when I tried to ctb in some occasion.

Alcohol doesn't work, pills doesn't work, borh mixed are a bit useful...

I know it sound like an excuse but I can't handle it. I'm too sensitive. Fuck this shit.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
What method? Nitrogen/exit bag has no pain.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Concretely the neck pressure or terrible headaches due to the blood pressure.

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe youcan try sleeping pills and wait with the noose around the neck until you fall asleep
Would't you wake up once the rope crushes your neck? Or atleast feel the pain? You would've just fallen asleep, and not a deep sleep at that.

Reactions: anna and Tiburcio
L

LuckyWhip

Jun 2, 2018
You could do something like hanger said but with heroin. It would hit you a lot quicker although it might be pretty expensive if you can even get your hands on it. Even if you don't like needles half a gram up the nose will definitely knock you out long enough for the rope to do it's job if its not enough to kill you on it's own

Reactions: dano6533
T

Tiburcio

You could do something like hanger said but with heroin. It would hit you a lot quicker although it might be pretty expensive if you can even get your hands on it. Even if you don't like needles half a gram up the nose will definitely knock you out long enough for the rope to do it's job if its not enough to kill you on it's own
I haven't access to heroin.

I prefer not using it anyway...

Reactions: dano6533 and anna