Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I get so upset when people try to change my mind about ctb. I get it, they just want to help and see me happy. Nothing, not a single thing (happiness, money, beauty) will ever change my mind. I am set on dying by my own hands doesn't matter if life suddenly gets better for me. I want to die before anybody else in my life dies and I definitely don't want to wait around for a disease to kill me or die some horrific way. Why can't people be ok with the fact that suicide actually makes me happy and this is something that I really want?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, Kit1, until death and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Guess it depends on which people you are talking about. If it's friends and family then- they likely feel in part the same way you do. They don't want to outlive you either- especially if they are older than you- like your parents. They probably do want the best for you and just can't see that these things don't matter to you anymore. I think it's just such a totally different way of thinking, they can't get their heads around it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally cannot stand those kind of people, I hate how so many are against the right to die even know existence will always be very undesirable. I don't get how ceasing to exist on our own terms is supposedly so bad when nobody can be harmed by not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel existence.

And just because those people want to delay their inevitable fate doesn't mean that others should have to be trapped in this existence they never consented to being in until they die anyway, other people's personal decisions just aren't theirs to make, I know that in my case I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1