• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PromisedLand

Jan 27, 2024
It's just far too late to make my life worth living. Too many bridges are burned, and it's all just too sad. I have wanted to die for over 20 years now, but have been pressured/ bullied into continuing to battle. Life is getting more difficult, not less difficult. I have no real friends left.

But is it unusual that I do not want people to know that I die by suicide?

Ideally I wanted to make it look like a homicide, but that seems too difficult.

So I am planning to go into the middle of nowhere with a piece of rope, and find a suitable low tree branch. I hope for my body to never be found, so nobody will ever know the truth of what happened to me.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i don't think it's unusual. i don't people to know i'm committing suicide either. i want to make it look like an accident or overdose

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
It's not unusual. I feel the same way, it's one of the reasons I'm still here. I'm most worried about 2 of my friends finding out my COD. I've made peace with other friends and family knowing, but these 2 friends can't know. Been spinning my wheels for years, trying to think of ways to make my CTB look like an accident.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
It's not unusual. I feel the same way, it's one of the reasons I'm still here. I'm most worried about 2 of my friends finding out my COD. I've made peace with other friends and family knowing, but these 2 friends can't know. Been spinning my wheels for years, trying to think of ways to make my CTB look like an accident.
for me i already have mutuals/people in my circle who know i engage in drugs recreationally. so maybe mentioning you've dabbled in substances might help an attempt to look like an accident.

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
for me i already have mutuals/people in my circle who know i engage in drugs recreationally. so maybe mentioning you've dabbled in substances might help an attempt to look like an accident.
I did consider that a few years ago, but they'll all know it wasn't an accident.

Reactions: PromisedLand
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A good note explaining your suffering and choice will help put it in perspective.
I know several people who took their life. It took a long time to get the back story of their suffering. It would have been nice to know sooner. Survivors need perspective.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's not unusual. In a world where suicide is a very tabu subject there are many who wish to make it look like an accident or something. If your intention is protecting your loved ones I won't recommended making it look like a homicide. It will of course be eventually ruled out as suicide but you could put your loved ones in unnecessary trouble in the meantime.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe it's unusual, but anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot, it must be tiring what you go through.

P

PromisedLand

Jan 27, 2024
Aside from responding to my question, you all have no idea how much I appreciate your genuinely kind and compassionate comments just from a "feeling understood and cared about" perspective.

I think the suicide rate in the world would be much lower if more people displayed the empathy that people here do. It really is quite ironic.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I understand your not wanting to be found. I am the same. Finding somewhere though is hard.
The 'accidental' dabbling with drugs od might work. Maybe do a party drug + something else 'laced' with it you 'didnt know about' then ppl will think u wanted a good time.
Maybe set the room as a personal party, good music, munchies. They'll think you went out having a good time

I wish you peace.

P

PromisedLand

Jan 27, 2024
They all know that I have never done drugs, and probably never would. I don't even drink alcohol!

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
They all know that I have never done drugs, and probably never would. I don't even drink alcohol!
people change! i used to be very straight-edged until my mid-20s. people who knew me ten years ago would not believe in the things i engage in or have done now. always possible to switch up!

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i hate the idea of people finding out i ctb'd, it feels like they'll think they won and that i was a coward but oh well i can't control other people's thoughts and can't base my intentions and actions upon this