Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
I think that guy who made this big thread that went downhill about how he was 30 and still an incel and asked peoples discord/telegram is a stalker weirdo
I'm so scared I just wanted to tell some guy to not undermine himself and that he wasn't just a low value male or whatever and now he says he's in my country and wants to see me
I speak of this guy

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: noname223, Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and 13 others
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
I think that guy who made this big thread that went downhill about how he was 30 and still an incel and asked peoples discord/telegram is a stalker weirdo
Very possible, I think this forum is unfortunately a candidate to prey on vulnerable people. Not by the forum or the administrator's fault. Just bad people taking advantage of a situation. It's why we can't have nice things.

(If this is the same thread/person I think you're referring to)

Reactions: Harrow and Homo erectus
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I actually talked to him and we had a nice conversation. I don't know where all the allegation's of stalking are coming from.

Reactions: avaruus, pthnrdnojvsc and TheGoodGuy
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I actually talked to him and we had a nice conversation. I don't know where all the allegation's of stalking are coming from.

I think these are a bit too many accusations. There's probably some truth to it.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I spoke to him on Discord. The guy's pretty broken. Put my own problems in perspective, to be honest.

Put it this way, he has a poor sense of boundaries and what's appropriate.

Reactions: avaruus and TheGoodGuy
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think these are a bit too many accusations. There's probably some truth to it.
there are accusations but I havent seen any evidence. I don't know if you are allowed to post screenshots here but they would be helpful

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
there are accusations but I havent seen any evidence. I don't know if you are allowed to post screenshots here but they would be helpful

I haven't spoken to the guy myself and haven't followed all his threads, but I remember there were multiple accusations.

Reactions: Meditation guide
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Unfortunately, this is the reason why I will never, ever personally talk to people like him. Too often women are taken advantage of because of our sympathy. If someone is clearly an incel or possesses incel-y mindest, chances are they're just not a good person.

I would cease all contact immediately and block him everywhere. I'm so sorry, this is a very scary situation to be in. He also PMed me, but I never replied to his message.

• Informative
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lysandre, flowers in the mist and 2 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
If u feel in danger in any way or feel like u could cause of this guy please stop to talk to him immediately. I dont know him personally but if there's so many accusations at least some are reel. Stay safe

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lysandre and Archness
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
If someone is clearly an incel or possesses incel-y mindest, chances are they're just not a good person.
I disagree with this. I don't think any incel ever became an incel by choice, but I understand why you'd not risk it.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is fearmongering and it is a witch-hunt I have talked to him for some time now and he seems very lonely in desperate need of friends and companionship and yes I agree with @Old Friend the guy this is about doesn´t seem to understand boundaries or what is appropriate to talk about sometimes and also asked me to meet up he is just desperate for friendship so he has reached out to many people and what you take from that is he is a dangerous stalker just because he doesn´t understand it´s not appropriate to ask to meet up irl immediately after meeting someone? Seriously what is it you´re fearing? (if we forget about being vague about it).

I think this thread and the one before about him is cruel and vile that you´d make such accusations without any evidence last thread a member even had some screenshots of the accuser who apparently was in the wrong. And may I remind you this is a suicide forum it´s a place where people who clearly doesn´t feel well end up so could we please have some compassion for each other, I Have some controversial opinions myself but I keep them to myself because there are other forums for stuff like that but on this forum we should treat each other with compassion and understanding not making threads with the intend to shame an already suicidal person to possibly death how do you think you make him feel by accusing him of being a dangerous stalker? I actually hope this thread gets deleted because it doesn´t belong on a suicide forum. Remember be kind to each other the world is a hard enough place to be already

Reactions: athyy, pthnrdnojvsc and foreverfalling
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I disagree with this. I don't think any incel ever became an incel by choice, but I understand why you'd not risk it.
Having your entire narrative be built on dehumanizing half of the human population is pretty unempathetic. It is absolutely a choice to not practice at least cognitive empathy and choose to indulge in this type of media instead. The reason why incel content is thriving is because of how comforting it is to shift the blame from yourself onto something you cannot control, be it women or your skewed view of society/human relationships.

Just food for thought. This is not an invitation to discuss this topic on my part, because having another thread go to shit is the last thing anyone wants.

I wish OP well in resolving this situation.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Cloud Busting and Archness
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Having your entire narrative be built on dehumanizing half of the human population is pretty unempathetic. It is absolutely a choice to not practice at least cognitive empathy and choose to indulge in this type of media instead. The reason why incel content is thriving is because of how comforting it is to shift the blame from yourself onto something you cannot control, be it women or your skewed view of society/human relationships.

Just food for thought. This is not an invitation to discuss this topic on my part, because having another thread go to shit is the last thing anyone wants.

I wish OP well in resolving this situation.

I'm mainly referring to the "involuntary celibate" part, not the so called "ideology".

I don't know what other term to use to refer to these people. The term 'bachelor' seems inaccurate, as it refers to men who have never married.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
To be fair, retroguy seemed like he could be a decent guy. However, he is quite desperate and has alot of other shit going on.

Kind of weird seeing an incel become a nice guy when he thought I was a girl giving them a chance or something. His severe tunnel vision on becoming my boyfriend and not really listening past the most rudimentary tactics to attract a girl; like saying I was a "cute girl" with a "good voice" without seeing or hearing me, somewhat repeatedly clearly just to reel me in, among other off putting things.

Oh, he's desperate alright, and in a bad place for sure. I can't really say for certain he's a predator, but why the fuck would you go around trying to pick up girls on SaSu? Seems like he could be a bit of an "opportunist", seeking vulnerable women on SaSu. Even without evidence otherwise, acting like that in the context of SaSu could be reason enough to call him a predator for people.

I myself, can't say he's a predator, but I can feel it, I can say I won't be that surprised if it turned out that way.

Honestly ,arguing about whether his a predator or not is superfluous, he's already banned. While there's no direct evidence, sliding into DMs and trying to pick up girls here is definitely predator behavior.

Otherwise I'd wait and see. If we see him making alts, we'd be getting our answer :wink:.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, hevlalab, chuerdhmproton and 1 other person
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
To be fair, retroguy seemed like he could be a decent guy. However, he is quite desperate and has alot of other shit going on.

Kind of weird seeing an incel become a nice guy when he thought I was a girl giving them a chance or something. His severe tunnel vision on becoming my boyfriend and not really listening past the most rudimentary tactics to attract a girl; like saying I was a "cute girl" with a "good voice" without seeing or hearing me, somewhat repeatedly clearly just to reel me in, among other off putting things.

Oh, he's desperate alright, and in a bad place for sure. I can't really say for certain he's a predator, but why the fuck would you go around trying to pick up girls on SaSu? Seems like he could be a bit of an "opportunist", seeking vulnerable women on SaSu. Even without evidence otherwise, acting like that in the context of SaSu could be reason enough to call him a predator for people.

I myself, can't say he's a predator, but I can feel it, I can say I won't be that surprised if it turned out that way.

Honestly ,arguing about whether his a predator or not is superfluous, he's already banned. While there's no direct evidence, sliding into DMs and trying to pick up girls here is definitely predator behavior.

Otherwise I'd wait and see. If we see him making alts, we'd be getting our answer :wink:.
I happened to add retroguy on discord before he got banned. I showed him this thread earlier and asked him to clarify/defend himself, because I wanted to believe he wasn't trying to pickup girls on SS. However, he responded with blocking me on discord. This is mighty suspicious and now I am sort of forced to come to the conclusion that the accusations were mostly true. Very unfortunate I thought he was a chill and nice dude at first

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Archness and fwompie
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
His whole post is a yikes, people that are obsessively desperate with women like that are almost always pushy and WILL take advantage of you. I have been taken advantage of by many men that were showing far less incel behavior. You can feel bad for these people and try to help them, but not when your personal safety is on the line.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Forever Sleep, nofunclub and 1 other person
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
he was more akin to being on a incel forum than on this one, kind of out of place and out of line if you ask me but i digress

Reactions: jar-baby and Meditation guide
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I'm so scared I just wanted to tell some guy to not undermine himself and that he wasn't just a low value male or whatever and now he says he's in my country and wants to see me
I speak of this guy
That's so scary, I'm sorry he's being weird like that. He's saying that now? I thought he was banned or deleted his account a few days ago
he was more akin to being on a incel forum than on this one, kind of out of place and out of line if you ask me but i digress
Prepare for more, this site was made by incels. There's plenty.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Archness and Lysandre
Lysandre

Lysandre

Nov 22, 2021
It
This is fearmongering and it is a witch-hunt I have talked to him for some time now and he seems very lonely in desperate need of friends and companionship and yes I agree with @Old Friend the guy this is about doesn´t seem to understand boundaries or what is appropriate to talk about sometimes and also asked me to meet up he is just desperate for friendship so he has reached out to many people and what you take from that is he is a dangerous stalker just because he doesn´t understand it´s not appropriate to ask to meet up irl immediately after meeting someone? Seriously what is it you´re fearing? (if we forget about being vague about it).
He has taken my phone number without me giving it to him. He is using on WhatsApp the picture of someone I KNOW. he's flown to my country to see me even though we've never talked about such things . What are you talking about.
If he's your friend then please tell him to leave me be with all the kindness you have to offer him because frankly that is weird

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, jar-baby, Meditation guide and 1 other person
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
It

He has taken my PHONE NUMBER without me giving it to him. He is using on WhatsApp the picture of someone I KNOW. he's FLOWN to my COUNTRY to see me even though we've never talked about such things EVER WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT
Jesus christ Lys... that's premium fucked up. Do you know how he got your phone number? This guy is scary :c

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Lysandre
Lysandre

Lysandre

Nov 22, 2021
Jesus christ Lys... that's premium fucked up. Do you know how he got your phone number? This guy is scary :c
I don't know. The only I gave him was my discord. If it's bound to my phone number then I guess he found it through that...

Reactions: fwompie
D

Deleted member 65988

This guy tried to talk to me privately but I didn't respond at all, something felt off about it and looks like I was right.

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I don't know. The only I gave him was my discord. If it's bound to my phone number then I guess he found it through that...
That might be it. I'd block him everywhere and his number n maybe even report his account to discord? Hope you don't mind but I mentioned this issue to someone else and they suggested also making a report with the police. Not that they can do much, but then they're at least aware. Not trying to fearmonger you either >< just worried 💛

• Aww..
Reactions: Lysandre
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
It

He has taken my phone number without me giving it to him. He is using on WhatsApp the picture of someone I KNOW. he's flown to my country to see me even though we've never talked about such things . What are you talking about.
If he's your friend then please tell him to leave me be with all the kindness you have to offer him because frankly that is weird
holy fuck, what the actual fuck???

retroguy told me he is from israel, so he flew from his home country to try to meet you irl? actually insane behavior, i hope you stay safe and keep yourself protected

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
It

Might be a good idea to consider changing your phone number.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Lysandre
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
screenshots of the accuser who apparently was in the wrong.
So you think I'm still in the wrong after reading this? She's scared of him. His lack of appropriateness and lack of boundaries is predatory. How far will it go? I hope he can't find her address.

The only reason I ever talked about him at all was to warn women and girls here. Been through this myself before on this site. I was hoping he would be banned before he escalated, as he apparently he has done. We can be very unaware of the types of people who come to a site like this and see it as a big pool of innocent trusting potential victims.

I hope women learn to not talk to men with no boundaries or any sense of what is inappropriate. Because they will be that way in person too. And that's dangerous. They scout for those who don't know enough to block them when they test them out with their lack of boundaries.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ruma, fwompie and Lysandre
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It

if that's the case I'm sorry about it but when I talked to him he told me a very different story. Perhaps screenshots from the conversation can show the truth on this

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
So you think I'm still in the wrong after reading this? She's scared of him. His lack of appropriateness and lack of boundaries is predatory. How far will it go? I hope he can't find her address.

The only reason I ever talked about him at all was to warn women and girls here. Been through this myself before on this site. I was hoping he would be banned before he escalated, as he apparently he has done. We can be very unaware of the types of people who come to a site like this and see it as a big pool of innocent trusting potential victims.

I hope women learn to not talk to men with no boundaries or any sense of what is inappropriate. Because they will be that way in person too. And that's dangerous. They scout for those who don't know enough to block them when they test them out with their lack of boundaries.
Yeah I'm definitely taking back anything positive I've said about this guy damn...

• Yay!
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
if that's the case I'm sorry about it but when I talked to him he told me a very different story. Perhaps screenshots from the conversation can show the truth on this
You could post what he said yourself in your pvt. conversations with him instead of asking her to? Unless you think it's not appropriate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lysandre
Lysandre

Lysandre

Nov 22, 2021
Any relevant screenshot has already been fwd to the mods anyways (not posting them.). Since the guy had already been banned they can't to anything but at least that's been done.

Reactions: fwompie and Meditation guide