Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Any relevant screenshot has already been fwd to the mods anyways (not posting them.). Since the guy had already been banned they can't to anything but at least that's been done.
How would he get your phone number? Did he know your name and location? Did he call you?

Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
How would he get your phone number? Did he know your name and location? Did he call you?
The only thing he had was my discord and the country I lived in. I did NOT give him my phone number nor my name and he did not call me. He sent me voice messages on discord and I did that too but that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: Archness and Meditation guide
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Prepare for more, this site was made by incels. There's plenty.
And I haven't heard any others doing things like this.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
And I haven't heard any others doing things like this.
I have only not as obvious, happened to me twice by two different ones, and lots of others they did it to also.
Two more tried but I didn't keep responding to them and blocked them.
I was told several young ladies were emotionally messed up that they preyed upon. I talked to one, she contacted me about one of them and she was in bad shape from it.

Two girls were apparently tortured to death by some guy, I think it was from here, news stories about it on google.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archness, Twntysix and fwompie
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You could post what he said yourself in your pvt. conversations with him instead of asking her to? Unless you think it's not appropriate.
I can post them yes. Most of them are over voice, he prefers to communicate that way so im not sure how valuable that will be. But so far nothing is inappropriate and you can't get a phone number from discord that's impossible. And he is in Israel, not in France. He didn't fly anywhere like the op is saying

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I can post them yes. Most of them are over voice, he prefers to communicate that way so im not sure how valuable that will be. But so far nothing is inappropriate and you can't get a phone number from discord that's impossible. And he is in Israel, not in France. He didn't fly anywhere like the op is saying
Perhaps he didn't actually fly, but at least told Lysandre that he would. I'd be scared if somebody randomly told me they were coming to me, that's so strange. Sounds like you're saying OP is lying, but that might be my misinterpretation.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Perhaps he didn't actually fly, but at least told Lysandre that he would. I'd be scared if somebody randomly told me they were coming to me, that's so strange. Sounds like you're saying OP is lying, but that might be my misinterpretation.
But she said he flew. It's in her post. So which one is it then?

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
He saw my message on here, left me a recorded message on Discord taking exception to me saying he's broken with no sense of boundaries and blocked me.

• Yay!
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Sad to see. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. He DM'd me about wanting to be friends, but due to my social anxiety, I refused. He understood.
I hope he gets out of his head ASAP.

Stay safe, @Lysandre

• Hugs
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Thy tld hr tht thy wre in Frnce & usng a Frnch numbr

Pls d/ nt interrog8 OP lke ths

Reactions: fwompie and Meditation guide
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Prepare for more, this site was made by incels. There's plenty.

Tbf 0 of th/ currnt admn/mods r incls & ste ws cre8td 5 yrs ag/
Two girls were apparently tortured to death by some guy, I think it was from here, news stories about it on google.

Thre ws a membr wh/ preyd on 2 womn & hs bn imprisnd - Craig McGinlly - h/ dd nt tortre n.e1 t/ deth tho

N.e plce wth vulnrble ppl wll attrct othrs wh/ wn2 tke advntge -- ths = Y askng ppl 2 tlk off-ste = red flg & jst bcse sme usrs hve a postve exprnce wth sme1 ds nt mean tht othrs r nt b-ing takn advntge of -- if sme1 = tellng u tht smethng = happnng 2 thm thn b opn 2 belevng thm

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Archness, Twntysix, fwompie and 1 other person
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Tbf 0 of th/ currnt admn/mods r incls & ste ws cre8td 5 yrs ag/

Thre ws a membr wh/ preyd on 2 womn & hs bn imprisnd - Craig McGinlly - h/ dd nt tortre n.e1 t/ deth tho

N.e plce wth vulnrble ppl wll attrct othrs wh/ wn2 tke advntge -- ths = Y askng ppl 2 tlk off-ste = red flg & jst bcse sme usrs hve a postve exprnce wth sme1 ds nt mean tht othrs r nt b-ing takn advntge of -- if sme1 = tellng u tht smethng = happnng 2 thm thn b opn 2 belevng thm
absolutely! not saying any of the mods were, just meant that it's a site that seems somewhat common with incels.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
absolutely! not saying any of the mods were, just meant that it's a site that seems somewhat common with incels.
There are self admitted incels here on the site, or there used to be, and we have seen some indications of them previously in the threads that are about this person, and a few other threads. They really stick up for each other against the despised opposite sex.

Reactions: Archness and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
did I fly the plane? did I meet him? How am I supposed to know. But like Dot said, if Lys is saying it happened, and being clearly upset by it, why would you question the info? She believed he flew because he told her he did. It's his word to you and his word to her that are different.