• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RawPremadePizza

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
So today I did a lot of things like cooking, cleaning the floors, doing the dishes, I took out all the dirty food that was sitting inside my fridge for weeks; ate and drank enough water... but I'm not ready for tomorrow. Now I'm exhausted. But I need to study, I have classes this week, I'm behind all of them. Now all the weight of the things I need to do crushes me. I'm nauseous and my heart is pounding. It's 1:40 AM now lol I feel so dumb!! Why am i not sleeping huh? I'm avoiding tomorrow. Just 15 minutes of studying would be perfect but I'm not doing anything :( I'm so low functioning...
I won't give u0p tho, years of maladaptive living style won't heal in two days...I'm just venting here!

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
So proud of you for trying not to give up!! I can relate a lot to feeling low functioning, I feel as if I can't function like an average person can. It really sucks to be dreading the next day 🫂 remember it's okay to take it one little thing at a time, it sounds like you already did so much today. Also what did you cook? 💙

RawPremadePizza

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
So proud of you for trying not to give up!! I can relate a lot to feeling low functioning, I feel as if I can't function like an average person can. It really sucks to be dreading the next day 🫂 remember it's okay to take it one little thing at a time, it sounds like you already did so much today. Also what did you cook? 💙
Omg hi soulkitty!! Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me <3 I'm always in a state of dreading the future, I have no rest at all! It messes with my body and mind... I'm now trying to become healthier and deal with one thing at a time. today I studied a little, so I'm really proud. I don't want to overwhelm myself either. It's like I either do nothing at all or try to break my back and do everything I've been delaying in half a day hehe. sorry for not responding earlier, I went to bed. Also I did a sweet shortcrust pastry, I already ate it so here's a google image for reference!! Hope you had a good day.

Images 7

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
Omg hi soulkitty!! Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me <3 I'm always in a state of dreading the future, I have no rest at all! It messes with my body and mind... I'm now trying to become healthier and deal with one thing at a time. today I studied a little, so I'm really proud. I don't want to overwhelm myself either. It's like I either do nothing at all or try to break my back and do everything I've been delaying in half a day hehe. sorry for not responding earlier, I went to bed. Also I did a sweet shortcrust pastry, I already ate it so here's a google image for reference!! Hope you had a good day.

View attachment 138506
Hello! 💙💙 I feel that so much, everyday I'm scared of what will come next and if things will get worse and worse. That's great that you studied!! You're doing amazing :) it's good not to overwhelm yourself too much, I relate a lot to what you said in your other post about shooting for the stars too early on, I expect myself and want to do a lot more than I can take on in reality. That sounds so good!!! :0 I love baking. 🥧 I hope you had a good day as well~

• Love
Reactions: RawPremadePizza