rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
i wish i had a talent. i try but im still always so bad at everything. theres not enough time to learn and i wish i could. i know you cant be perfect at everything right away but i just wish i could be better

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Jealous Blackheart and ipmanwc0
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
We are in the same situation, I think I am not good at anything and it is very difficult for me to learn, I think I'm useless

nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
me either, most people are good at things because they either had to do them out of necessity or they were just genetically inclined towards it. if you dont have one of those two things youll just exist and be good at nothing.

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I'm usually good at things. I learn quickly. I won't give myself any credit for this because I've always been this way. I know you didn't ask for advice, and I'm sure you've tried everything but if you lack natural talent there is something you can do to emulate it.

Imitation.
Whatever it is you want to be good at, you want to find someone else who is already good at it and just copy what they do. Even if you fail and stumble on the way and you are never able to perfectly imitate what they are doing, you will likely still end up performing better than the average even if only by a little, and if the starting point is "good at nothing", I think better than average is a good place to be.