• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
Even though I'm getting presents and my parents prepared all the delicious food, I just want to spend these christmas alone in my room. Christmas just doesn't feel the same, I miss the time when I used to be excited for it a month before, when I used to make a list of all gifts I wanted, when I used to help my parents prepare all the food. Now it feels so repetetive and boring, all these decorations and christmas songs are just fucking annoying. I just want to get it over with, I hate that soon I'll have to spend the rest of the day with my family, I just want to rot in my room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Tears in Rain, Kit1 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable wanting to avoid that, I personally find anything to do with Christmas very irritating, I just see it as tedious toxic positivity.

Reactions: Kit1 and myusername890
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I get it. Last night I left the family christmas party to go get trashed. I didn't like being social, but I could tolerate that enough when I'm drunk. I didn't come back home for 5 hours and when I did I just went to sleep. I know that I got some gifts, but I don't really care about cards or money or whatever else. I'm just done with it all. I hate the christmas music, the perpetual happiness, the family get togethers, all of it. I don't want anything except to be left alone.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, Kit1 and Codename_Joryu
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Even though I'm getting presents and my parents prepared all the delicious food, I just want to spend these christmas alone in my room. Christmas just doesn't feel the same, I miss the time when I used to be excited for it a month before, when I used to make a list of all gifts I wanted, when I used to help my parents prepare all the food. Now it feels so repetetive and boring, all these decorations and christmas songs are just fucking annoying. I just want to get it over with, I hate that soon I'll have to spend the rest of the day with my family, I just want to rot in my room.
become part of the christmas hating movement. we burn christmas trees and store the ashes to use as halloween decoration.

but jokes aside im so thankful for this community because we look after each other when irl people dont. it sucks that the joy of chistmas was sucked out of you but dont beat yourself up for not enjoying something anymore while seemingly everyone is loving it. life is a bitch, it's hard, when it hits you repeatedly you soonr or later fall down. we gotchu ❤️

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Kit1
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
No not really anymore, i miss my family so so much 😔 But, what can you do. 🤍

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Kit1
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I hate Christmas