V

vssz

Jun 1, 2023
how do I find peace with death how do I just let go and let death happen how do I stop being afraid to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena and matt1968
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
You're very much not alone, at least me, in thinking about this.

Sending you my best wishes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish existence came with the option of a permanent offswitch so one could just escape from all the suffering in a peaceful way. In my case I'm certainly comforted by the thought of eternally ceasing to exist, in fact eternal nothingness is all I see as desirable because after all one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.
I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about and to me this couldn't possibly be something bad. In fact it's the opposite, all that is bad is ultimately as a result of existence after all, I find it terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: butterfly000
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
how do I find peace with death how do I just let go and let death happen how do I stop being afraid to die
If it's any help as someone who experienced a near death experience, I felt very euphoric when I was close to dying and have since they realised that no matter what happens after death it will be okay. For advice, I think accepting that death is inevitable is a good start.

Reactions: PoorYorick, divinemistress36, nil243 and 2 others