bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
thought the house would be empty today, but plans changed. pissed off, i just wanna die

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, snowlance, The Burning Fool and 3 others
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
It really fucking sucks when things like this disrupt your plans, I hope you get the house to yourself soon and manage to find peace <3

• Love
Reactions: bigwomanbigwoman123
M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
I'm sorry things didn't go according to plan. it's so disappointing holding your breath for something that doesn't come to fruition. I hope you get some time alone soon.

• Love
Reactions: bigwomanbigwoman123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so frustrated, I find it so awful how people cannot just leave this existence in peace whenever they wish to. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool and bigwomanbigwoman123
bngyidol

bngyidol

Sep 16, 2023
Take it as a blessing.

I know you probably don't care, but I do. I care about your life. I love you. You think death is an escape from this life - this life in which you hate so much. It's not. You have surrounded yourself with other people who feel this way for support. But you have failed to realize that, by doing so, you have pushed yourself farther into this hopeless mindset. Was that your goal? You have conviced yourself that life can't change, that you will be miserable forever - so it's better to get it done with now. That's not true.

The issue? Life fluctuates, just how your plans changed. Life fluctuates, just how you could survive your attempt. Life fluctuates, just like how I could have never read this post.

I'm not here to judge you, I just want you to truly listen to my word. What has convinced you life wont get better? Your family situation? Do you think you're a failure? Do you think you serve no purpose?

Read all of those again. Do you see what they all have in common?

They can be changed.

Reactions: manuel1056x
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Take it as a blessing.

I know you probably don't care, but I do. I care about your life. I love you. You think death is an escape from this life - this life in which you hate so much. It's not. You have surrounded yourself with other people who feel this way for support. But you have failed to realize that, by doing so, you have pushed yourself farther into this hopeless mindset. Was that your goal? You have conviced yourself that life can't change, that you will be miserable forever - so it's better to get it done with now. That's not true.

The issue? Life fluctuates, just how your plans changed. Life fluctuates, just how you could survive your attempt. Life fluctuates, just like how I could have never read this post.

I'm not here to judge you, I just want you to truly listen to my word. What has convinced you life wont get better? Your family situation? Do you think you're a failure? Do you think you serve no purpose?

They can be changed.
Do you know OP so well? That's the only way your reply makes sense, because it assumes a lot of specific life circumstances.

For some of us, death is the only escape. I hope you respect that choice and those individuals' right to their bodily autonomy as well, and that you aren't trying to proselytize preventionist propaganda that ctb is never a reasonable option.

I humbly and respectfully ask you not to approach strangers with a similar attitude, without assuming that you did so in this instance. I know it would make me angry if I received such a reply.

Just putting that out there. Best wishes.

bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
Take it as a blessing.

They can be changed.
i appreciate the intentions and kind words, but your reply makes a lot of assumption about me. for example 'you have surrounded yourself with people who feel this way for support', this isnt true. the people i surround myself with are people who are happy with life, who would rather have me alive then dead etc

i have never convinced myself thay 'life cant change'. i dont know what comes in my future, the possibility happiness doesnt make the present any better, im still struggling right now. thats why im suicidal