NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018

IYKYK...

The nostalgia from this tears me up. ;-;;-;;-; COD was my entire life and social life for a few years, and those experiences are gone forever and can never be replicated. The friend group is disbanded now and the games aren't as fun or popular anymore. I don't understand how it's already been over 13 years since Black Ops was released. It feels like it was just happening. :( At the time I felt like I was wasting away playing video games and doing nothing with my life, but maybe I was doing something, which was having fun. @TheGoodGuy I have always appreciated your posts about nostalgia but I never actually related to them that much until now.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

IYKYK...

The nostalgia from this tears me up. ;-;;-;;-; COD was my entire life and social life for a few years, and those experiences are gone forever and can never be replicated. The friend group is disbanded now and the games aren't as fun or popular anymore. I don't understand how it's already been over 13 years since Black Ops was released. It feels like it was just happening. :( At the time I felt like I was wasting away playing video games and doing nothing with my life, but maybe I was doing something, which was having fun. @TheGoodGuy I have always appreciated your posts about nostalgia but I never actually related to them that much until now.

Glad you liked my posts I mostly feel like nobody ever relates to me which is why I sometimes will leave this site for months like I just did but I know nobody even notices it.

And I think the most important thing in life is in fact to have fun that was all I cared about as a child and teenager and life was fun and exciting nowadays the fun and excitement adults experience is mostly through achievements by learning all the grown up stuff like learning how to get around in a big city, how to assemble the new sofa, desk, cabinet and getting an education and a job you can flash to the world all of these things gives adults a dopamine spike and I too feel this in a lesser degree when achieving these mundane achievements but is this really all there is to life? Going through all this hardship just to feel a drop of the good feelings you used to feel. I also have asperges so I can´t handle much in life so I spend so much energy to try and accomplish the things in life other people just do and I get so stressed out by it just trying to chase that drop of dopamine by doing boring adult shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll