• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

ghu_123

Mar 15, 2023
It's so strange to me how a state of meaningless dreadful existence is just completely normalized. How's waking up everyday, full of dread and anxiety, going to job you hate and then coming back home with no energy, wait till you are sleepy and barely fall asleep only To do it again and again.

How can someone be greatful for that? And most importantly for what?

I really don't have any goals in life, I'm just in state of existence unable to be happy and I'm just so tired. There's so much wrong with my life and me that I can't handle. I've tried so many times to fix it but it keeps back firing in my face.

Is it my fault that I have ADHD and depression? How many more failures I have to do so I can have the right to call it quits? Forget that, why do I have to fix my life? I have no reason to put any more effort then what I'm right now.

Call me weak, lazy, parasite all the names you can think of. I'm all of them. But why can't I just quit and be done with it.

Even if I had a job that pays well, what good will that bring me if my life is completely devoid of meaning? Why do I have to be stuck here in meaningless misery that for the life of me I can't get out of.

I wish I had the balls to finally release myself but even that I can't seem to do.

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
I don't understand it either. I watch my partner perform this ritual every day, and I'm stunned by their complacency for it. They are content by this life. Why? What do I get in this game? I can't even play it with the other people because I can't figure out how to join in, but even if I did, I don't see it making me want to keep going for years and years. I feel so empty. Even if I landed the best job, even if I was able to do the things that people say I should be doing, what's the point? Joy, happiness, satisfaction, peace - they don't last. How do people put up with so much daily misery? What's there to gain? Even if I get a tiny taste of satisfaction, it all disappears eventually, just like we do. Why play the game? Why fight for a place? It's even worse when my conditions make joining the game almost impossible. What can I do? I can't play like the other people, even if I did, I feel like I've seen the end of the game and know the results already.

This was a ramble. I'm sorry if it's a stupid response. Your post just really resonated with me OP. I'm sorry life has brought you here. It is not your fault that you see the world differently than those who are content playing this game. You aren't lazy or weak. You just see things as they are, instead of how Those In Power want us to see things so we continue producing for them. I'm sorry you see the emptiness and pointlessness of their rituals. I'm so sorry op.

G

ghu_123

Mar 15, 2023
Thank you for your kind words and understanding🙏🏻
You made a great point about how joy and satisfaction eventually disappear. Often it's just a distraction from the great of question of all. What is our purpose in life?
It seems to me that most people don't have an answer therefore they do everything in their power to run as far as they can from this question and if you point it out, you are instantly ridiculed and ostracized.

Instead of what we should do is indulge in the meaninglessness, maybe if we make enough money, travel to enough places or have enough sex we would no longer need to ask this question.

And I'll be honest, I tried to do that, I tried to run but as you put it, I failed at playing this game, I don't even know how to begin to play it.

I'm glad that this post had resonated with you and I hope it was some kind of help 🙏🏻

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't understand it either. I watch my partner perform this ritual every day, and I'm stunned by their complacency for it. They are content by this life. Why? What do I get in this game? I can't even play it with the other people because I can't figure out how to join in, but even if I did, I don't see it making me want to keep going for years and years. I feel so empty. Even if I landed the best job, even if I was able to do the things that people say I should be doing, what's the point? Joy, happiness, satisfaction, peace - they don't last. How do people put up with so much daily misery? What's there to gain? Even if I get a tiny taste of satisfaction, it all disappears eventually, just like we do. Why play the game? Why fight for a place? It's even worse when my conditions make joining the game almost impossible. What can I do? I can't play like the other people, even if I did, I feel like I've seen the end of the game and know the results already.

This was a ramble. I'm sorry if it's a stupid response. Your post just really resonated with me OP. I'm sorry life has brought you here. It is not your fault that you see the world differently than those who are content playing this game. You aren't lazy or weak. You just see things as they are, instead of how Those In Power want us to see things so we continue producing for them. I'm sorry you see the emptiness and pointlessness of their rituals. I'm so sorry op.
I agree with both your post and OP's posts

Life is meaningless suffering but the NPCS are too brainwashed to see it and that All they did and are will be obliterated for all time after they die. Even the universe will die....

Last edited: