Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Maybe its just because im riddled with anxiety and my brain doesnt seem to shut up, but
is it just me or does recovery/being normal seem to mean not thinking?
you see people just going about their day like its nothing. everyones advice is basically 'dont worry about it'.
just "la da da da, im gonna go get.. i need.." meanwhile im having a massive panic attack, blacking out, fiddling with my hands/hair, trying to remain calm. going over everything like im a broken record because i know my mental state is going to cause me to forget it, which would only make it worse. forget trying to talk to anyone. ive wanted to just sit down in the aisle and break down crying.

how the hell do people do it..

i wish breaking down crying was normal....id probably just get videoed and have it posted online. people making fun of the fact humans are horrible enough to drive me to that point and then continue it with said behavior.....fuck i hate humans..... i should be offered comfort, not humiliation...

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, katagiri83, Abandoned Character and 3 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Life breeds vile

Last edited:
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
There's that saying, "ignorance is bliss," as there's definitely people out their happier for not experiencing certain thoughts. I would also agree that there are certain thoughts/ways of thinking not conducive to recovery, but that doesn't necessarily mean not thinking at all. The way you describe your situation sounds very difficult, though.