H

hetwordtmeteveel

victim of existence
Aug 9, 2023
Does anybody know the amount of SN that one would require to take without dying? I just want to test my SN to feel if I get the symptoms

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The lowest lethal dose for humans is 71mg/kg (Source: Wikipedia)

It's up to you whether you want to put yourself in danger or not. There is the aquarium test to check the quality of your SN. I don't recommend a self-test with a low dose just to feel symptoms, even lower doses can lead to death or other injuries.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
There have been cases of people dying after taking a small amount. It is best to perform an aquarium test if you are not sure about the quality of the product. If the SN is of high purity, it will work. At the right dose, any substance acts as a poison, and SN has a relatively small margin of error.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

There have been cases of people dying after taking a small amount. It is best to perform an aquarium test if you are not sure about the quality of the product. If the SN is of high purity, it will work. At the right dose, any substance acts as a poison, and SN has a relatively small margin of error.
I've always wondered if Lab grade (AR grade) is deadlier due to its lack of impurities in SN in order to be lab tested because that's what I have at 99.5%

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I've always wondered if Lab grade (AR grade) is deadlier due to its lack of impurities in SN in order to be lab tested because that's what I have at 99.5%
As long as it is over 95% pure, it should be fine. From the threads I have read, it makes no difference whether it is a laboratory class or any other class. I also theoretically have SN with a purity of 99% (that's what the company says). Most likely, the day before CTB, I will check its cleanliness to be sure, but I don't think I will be negatively surprised.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

As long as it is over 95% pure, it should be fine. From the threads I have read, it makes no difference whether it is a laboratory class or any other class. I also theoretically have SN with a purity of 99% (that's what the company says). Most likely, the day before CTB, I will check its cleanliness to be sure, but I don't think I will be negatively surprised.
Neither do I, mine is locally supplied by a company that sells other chemicals and lab equipment so I do think it is as stated plus I did call them on a few occasions to ask, I also do have a certification of analysis. It's not illegal here at alll for anyone to purchase.

By the way, I have Bisoprolol as prescription med that I actually take, if I take it with Propranolol which I do have some left over, I do wonder if I'll progress into bradycardiac arrest before the Nitrite poisoning does me in.

Reactions: Agon321 and Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Even a tiny pinch has killed, although over the course of about 8 hours. It would also be a very miserable 8 hours.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Even a tiny pinch has killed, although over the course of about 8 hours. It would also be a very miserable 8 hours.
It still amazes with how even a small amount of 3g can still kill but the length of time will be longer. Don't know why people worry about vomiting all of it when some will be left in your system especially if it's been a few mins and not an immediate vomit due to taste or something.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Neither do I, mine is locally supplied by a company that sells other chemicals and lab equipment so I do think it is as stated plus I did call them on a few occasions to ask, I also do have a certification of analysis. It's not illegal here at alll for anyone to purchase.

By the way, I have Bisoprolol as prescription med that I actually take, if I take it with Propranolol which I do have some left over, I do wonder if I'll progress into bradycardiac arrest before the Nitrite poisoning does me in.
Unfortunately, I'm not a doctor and I have no knowledge on this subject, so I can't help. Unfortunately, it is also important to remember that there are many variables that may cause medications to work worse in a given case. And sometimes it's also a matter of luck. In general, it is best to be prepared for any inconvenience so as not to panic later. Sometimes when I was running my heart was racing and I didn't think it was that bad, and I don't think it would be any worse with SN.

D

Deleted member 65988

Sometimes when I was running my heart was racing and I didn't think it was that bad, and I don't think it would be any worse with SN
Trust me, I've dealt with high heart rate before, even going as high as 150 and I felt really lightheaded then but in no real pain like chest pain or something.

I think I'll just use the leftover Prop I have plus the Bisoprolol at normal dose although my heart rate will be really low then.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Trust me, I've dealt with high heart rate before, even going as high as 150 and I felt really lightheaded then but in no real pain like chest pain or something.

I think I'll just use the leftover Prop I have plus the Bisoprolol at normal dose although my heart rate will be really low then.
I completely understand. Everyone should do what they think will help with CTB. In my case, tachycardia is the least of my problems and I know I will deal with it when the time comes. Of course, the best option would be to just fall asleep, but you can't have everything :)

D

Deleted member 65988

I completely understand. Everyone should do what they think will help with CTB. In my case, tachycardia is the least of my problems and I know I will deal with it when the time comes. Of course, the best option would be to just fall asleep, but you can't have everything :)
Yeap, even if I wanted to explore other options, there aren't any so SN is the best I can do with my circumstances and what is there to be accessed. I would've loved a method that puts me to sleep as fast as possible and widely accessible but due to how society cuts down on methods, we don't have that many choices left.

Tachycardia isn't my main concern either, it's possibly the nausea and vomiting even if I have Meto.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Tak, nawet gdybym chciał zbadać inne opcje, nie ma żadnych, więc SN jest najlepszym, co mogę zrobić z moją sytuacją i do czego można uzyskać dostęp. Chciałbym metodę, która pozwala mi spać tak szybko, jak to możliwe i szeroko dostępne, ale ze względu na to, jak społeczeństwo ogranicza metody, nie mamy tak wielu możliwości.

Tachykardia też nie jest moim głównym zmartwieniem, być może nudności i wymioty, nawet jeśli mam Meto.
I regret that I found this website so late (in October last year), because maybe I would have managed to get N. Of course, there is no guarantee, but there is a chance that I could do it. Now obtaining this substance is certainly possible, but much more difficult and risky.

D

Deleted member 65988

I regret that I found this website so late (in October last year), because maybe I would have managed to get N. Of course, there is no guarantee, but there is a chance that I could do it. Now obtaining this substance is certainly possible, but much more difficult and risky.
Not to mention the scams involved with getting N and how expensive it is.