• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Continuing to exist forever in an afterlife with no end would be horrendous, the concept would terrify me if I had any reason to believe in such things. But I can't imagine there's anything more than my brain simply ceasing to function and removing all senses/consciousness.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Infinity scared me a lot (even if I am gone but not everything else) but atm I feel "beaten" and overwhelmed by vastness of the universe and all the unknown. I feel devoured by it with no desire to protest much.

I don't think my desires matter at all nor they ever will.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wont share my beliefs here because it would be a massive black pill for many. But in a nutshell I believe that we keep getting tricked into reincarnating on Earth.
I believe that as well

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I believe that as well
Even if that was true how do you know whether we are gonna be able to change the outcome? what if death is just one big psychedelic trip you cant control lol

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Even if that was true how do you know whether we are gonna be able to change the outcome? what if death is just one big psychedelic trip you cant control lol
I heard that the archons tricked you into reincarnating (their usual tactics are lovebombing, guilt-tripping, showing you future lives where you see yourself happy (which is a lie. On Reddit I saw someone say that their friend got tricked into reincarnating because she was shown that life by the archons, but nothing they promised would happen to her happened, and she's very unhappy in that life), etc)) so all you have to do is not fall for their tricks. I also heard that another way to leave the soul trap was to not enter the light, but idk where you would end up after that…

I guess you won't know until the time comes. Personally, I'm gonna try and change the outcome, I don't want to come back to this prison planet

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I heard that the archons tricked you into reincarnating (their usual tactics are lovebombing, guilt-tripping) so all you have to do is not fall for their tricks. I also heard that another way to leave the soul trap was to not enter the light, but idk where you would end up after that…

I guess you won't know until the time comes. Personally, I'm gonna try and change the outcome, I don't want to come back to this prison planet
bro lol i googled tibetian book of the dead white light and all i got was reincarnation trap links LMAO. I remember reading that book and there was nothing about the arcons

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
bro lol i googled tibetian book of the dead white light and all i got was reincarnation trap links LMAO. I remember reading that book and there was nothing about the arcons
I googled it as well and found this

"I've read the book and the advice is that there is more than one light and to avoid the dim/dullish light as this leads to reincarnation.

The book advises to only go to the brightest of lights but also that depending on the individuals awareness the opportunity may be missed or go completely unrecognised.

According to the book there will be several opportunities to avoid reincarnating including help from other beings but again these opportunities can all be missed.

The book gives advice for each stage and if an opportunity is missed it details the experiences you will encounter before you have another opportunity.

If you miss them all the last stage is being drawn to the womb for reincarnation and the book provides instructions on how to 'close the door' of the womb as a last desperate resort to avoid being reincarnated.

If you fail to close the womb door and are doomed to be reborn he book gives instruction on to avoid being born into the kingdoms below human level ( Mineral, plant, insect, animal)

The book makes it sound like there are numerous opportunities to avoid reincarnating and if you somehow miss them all you must be pretty dumb.

So I guess everyone here myself included is pretty dumb because we missed all the opportunities and here we are. :("

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
dude read this

its a good takedown of that theory

I know that #8 is archons lovebombing you, that's why you feel unconditional love/acceptance. It's part of their plan to get you to go into the light so that you can reincarnate again

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I know that #8 is archons lovebombing you, that's why you feel unconditional love. It's part of their plan to get you to go into the light so that you can reincarnate again
lol dude im sorry for laughing but i find this conversation incredibly funny and entertaining. Not even arguing whether afterlife exists but whether there are actual beings that are trying to trap you LOL

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
lol dude im sorry for laughing but i find this conversation incredibly funny and entertaining. Not even arguing whether afterlife exists but whether there are actual beings that are trying to trap you LOL
Look, if you don't want to believe it then don't be surprised when you end up on earth again after this life. Personally, I'm gonna make sure that I'm prepared for what happens after we die

"According to the Nagual Shamans of ancient Mexico, the same exact thing is true. Don't follow any beings despite how familiar and loving they appear, they are more often than not, inorganic beings coming to convince you to go back into the light (which is a disguised version of the very light of the Hospital room where your next incarnation is occurring). To escape the cycle, one must be willing to trust in his or her own intuition as the only guiding force (in the afterlfe). Don't take the first road that makes itself known.

For people such as you and I, people who are concerned and aware of what is going on here, we will be targeted even heavier. The key is to not allow desire for anything to be the motivating factor in the choices you make. Every possible avenue through which you can be tricked into listening to these beings or reincarnating will be made use of.

I strongly advise you to stop asking questions on the web about these things and start reading the source material yourself. You are exposing yourself to too much risk of intentional misleading, egoic misrepresentations based in ignorance but a desire to look like one knows (I fall under this catagory) or more innocent misunderstandings. You should stop looking for Truth in the mouths of men and instead find it where it actually resides, in nature, in yourself, in your experience"

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Look, if you don't want to believe it then don't be surprised when you end up on earth again after this life. Personally, I'm gonna make sure that I'm prepared for what happens after we die
ok you do you but you will only make yourself more anxious about death. I dont think its that bad out there honestly. But also that post raised a good question. If everyone who is here got into the trap, how do we actually know that its a trap if everyone who hypothetically didnt go into the trap did not reincarnate to tell us its a trap?

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
do you find more comfort in non-existence or in the afterlife? i particularly hope for afterlife. find my grandfather, my aunt, my great-grandmother,my great uncle.. know more about god (yes, i believe in god) , about the wonder of his love.. what comforts me most is knowing that i will meet my loved ones there..
Personally I find more comfort in the idea of non-existence because I'm tired of doing anything

Reactions: divinemistress36