FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really true that only those who die are fortunate, as after all only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead. No matter what I'll always see it as preferable to not exist as death brings peace from the curse that is existence, I envy those who die as then existence isn't their problem anymore and instead they are eternally unaware.
I see death as the solution for suffering and I see suicide as self care, to me wanting to cease existing is all that makes sense to escape from being enslaved in this flesh prison that just causes suffering that is destined for nothing but to decay and torment us.

Human existence is very futile, burdensome and torturous, it just causes unnecessary suffering and problems there was never a need for in the first place, only to cease existing is ideal as it solves what the ultimate problem is, which is existence itself.
Nobody who is capable of existing in this hellish reality could ever be fortunate especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I see existence as being like a virus that just creates so much harm, it's something so harmful to be burdened with the ability to exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything. Only not existing could ever be desirable, I envy those who die, they are the true fortunate ones.

Reactions: sicklyalive, Neogoloid, Seered Doom and 2 others
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
I mean it depends on your outlook. Plenty of people absolutely love their lives and find fulfillment and enjoyment in living

Reactions: Mistiie
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I disagree, but I know my opinion will fall on deaf ears with this one tbh

Reactions: Mistiie and annointed_towers