FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am upset that I can't start university this year because of funding issues and have to go next year instead. I am so devastated because getting into that university was the only good thing that has happened to me this year and only thing I was looking forward too. Thus year since January I have had things keep going wrong in my life beyond my control its not even funny. Nothing has gone right for me.

I have no motivation anymore bscause everything I have worked for has been robbed and I am completely broken. My family are mad at me for being upset and making me feel guilty. This is the same family who constantly give money support to the all ungrateful gossiping piece of shit freeloading relatives and when I point out how it's not fair because I have now lost out my mum makes me feel like the guilty one and the evil for expressing my hurt, upset and resentment. In my mums eyes the relatives can do no wrong and my grandmother keeps preaching about the Holy Bible and forgiving unrepentant piece of shit relatives. when my mum was struggling as a single mother when she had me NONE of relatives cared and left her to struggle. Growing up I always felt unwanted by relatives and biggest reason why I feel like an outsider. In African culture families are very collectivist and a massive deal so I don't have the option to cut off all my relatives. If I could cut off all my relatives I would do it today. Never seeing my relatives again during the pandemic was the best years of my life, it was freedom.

Nobody cares about me. Nobody is on my side. I am so ashamed I share dna and bloodline with these people. My grandmother has the audacity I should be "grateful" to God for these relatives because God gave us this family for a "reason". A good God would have given us a better relatives. The best thing covid19 did for the human race was keeping people separated from their toxic relatives.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, aticeret, melodyhehe and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I just believe that so many people are too self centred to ever care, I find it awful how many other people just make existing even worse with how insensitive they are. But anyway I wish you the best, it must be dreadful having to be around people like that.