• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theshipsgoingdown

theshipsgoingdown

Jul 23, 2018
I've been accused of raping a step-sibling 2 years ago just today, even though they were the ones who initiated it, and it wasn't even intercourse. But they were also 15 at the time and I was drunk. But it's not an excuse for being stupid, I know. I hate me too.

I've been suicidal for a while and something told me that I would die soon. This is definitely it. I told my mom I wouldn't do anything; as she was genuinely upset over it all and so am I. Too much to even understand.

Partial suspension hanging is the method. There's no looking back anymore; it's time to finally accept the fate after all these meaningless years of being drunk and stupid and mentally unstable.

Please wish me luck, with whatever might happen after leaving this existence.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Maggotymaggots
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Sorry to hear this.
I tried partial suspension and it didn't work.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Sorry about your situation, good luck I hope you find peace

Reactions: Smilla
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
I sincerely wish you luck. Sorry for your situation.

Reactions: Smilla
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
I've been accused of raping a step-sibling 2 years ago just today, even though they were the ones who initiated it, and it wasn't even intercourse. But they were also 15 at the time and I was drunk. But it's not an excuse for being stupid, I know. I hate me too.

How old were you at the time? That factors in to whether or not you are realistically in actual legal trouble, at any rate.