• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
No energy to study. No energy to improve. No energy to read. No energy to watch anime. No energy to play video games. No energy to complete homework or do assignments. No energy to improve my life. Just want to lay down and rot. No one cares about me. Not a single person on this forum even cares about me anymore. God I need to die. I hate life so much.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I also really hate existing so I understand. I certainly wish there's the option to never wake again, all I wish for is to sleep eternally.
I feel paralyzed by my own fatigue. I feel like sometimes going to sleep forever would be the best option for me.
I feel the same way a lot of the time. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry you're going through so much suffering.
It's okay. Thank you.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I've been dealing with the same thing for a while and it really sucks because I also want to die so badly, and often just when I'm about to get the motivation to do something I think "eh I'm gonna kill myself someday why bother?" Then of course, I procrastinate ctb as well since I don't have the energy to take the necessary steps. It's such a shame it takes such a monumental effort.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
has happened to me, is there anything that motivates you even a little bit?

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I've been dealing with the same thing for a while and it really sucks because I also want to die so badly, and often just when I'm about to get the motivation to do something I think "eh I'm gonna kill myself someday why bother?" Then of course, I procrastinate ctb as well since I don't have the energy to take the necessary steps. It's such a shame it takes such a monumental effort.
Everything takes such monumental effort, it's a wonder I get anything done at all. I sympathize with you. I've been procrastinating even on decisions like CTB, etc just because I don't want to have to deal with it today.

has happened to me, is there anything that motivates you even a little bit?
Right now? I'm trying to think but nothing is coming to mind. I'm trying to hold on until spring break and then maybe by then I'll get the rest I need to be properly energized enough to at least do schoolwork but I doubt it.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I feel the same way most days and it truly makes life so unbearable. I'm sorry you are going through this <3

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. I'm always so perpetually exhausted and there's nothing that I'm motivated to do. I just wish I could be dead and free from all of my suffering. Either way, I hope you find peace soon

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I relate. I'm always so perpetually exhausted and there's nothing that I'm motivated to do. I just wish I could be dead and free from all of my suffering. Either way, I hope you find peace soon
Thank you. It feels like I'm sick, as in I have the cold or the flu or something, when really I'm not... The exhaustion leaves me bedridden on the days I'm off from school, I have the appearance of being sick even though I am not...

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Whether you're cognizant of it or not, there are in fact people who care about you and would much rather see you succeed than not. That random gas station clerk, that librarian, your teachers, even me. Just because we're all strangers and can't really offer the same support that a close friend would doesn't mean we don't want to see you do well. The human race can be rather empathetic at times. I do understand how you're feeling though, I just have to frequently remind myself that feeling alone doesn't necessarily equate to being alone. We are all struggling together, even if physically apart. I really do hope you can find peace somehow.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I cannot be anymore who i wanted to be and when i was young my father put me in so many troubles like he's still doing. I think that I'm closer to CTB than i may think. I really dgaf.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Whether you're cognizant of it or not, there are in fact people who care about you and would much rather see you succeed than not. That random gas station clerk, that librarian, your teachers, even me. Just because we're all strangers and can't really offer the same support that a close friend would doesn't mean we don't want to see you do well. The human race can be rather empathetic at times. I do understand how you're feeling though, I just have to frequently remind myself that feeling alone doesn't necessarily equate to being alone. We are all struggling together, even if physically apart. I really do hope you can find peace somehow.
I know what you are trying to say, but it's really hard for me to believe it... I am not denying that the human race is capable of empathy but I feel like most people are only capable of doing things because it works in their own self-interest. The random gas station clerk, the librarian, the teachers, do not want to be burdened by the thought of a potential suicide, even if it's of a complete stranger, but I don't think that necessarily equates to them wanting me to 'succeed' - they just want to get on with their lives like anyone else. Most people act only for themselves and that's okay because that's also what I'm doing.

I cannot be anymore who i wanted to be and when i was young my father put me in so many troubles like he's still doing. I think that I'm closer to CTB than i may think. I really dgaf.
I'm so sorry. It is even worse when our own family members become our adversaries. I cannot be who I want to be anymore either, but I never had a clear picture of who I wanted to be to begin with, I was just placed on this Earth randomly and now everybody is pushing me to make something of myself when I don't even know why I should exist in the first place.

life can be unbearable. in the end its temporary. in the end everything will be okay.
That's right. Whether through "living" or through CTB, it will work out some way. I just don't want to be stuck in purgatory.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm so sorry. It is even worse when our own family members become our adversaries. I cannot be who I want to be anymore either, but I never had a clear picture of who I wanted to be to begin with, I was just placed on this Earth randomly and now everybody is pushing me to make something of myself when I don't even know why I should exist in the first place.
Let's say it is more complicated than that. He just did not care about his real family(me and my Mother) and helped the other part of the family, they didn't even paid him back .
I had an injury when i was young and he was busy, I wasted years and years for this and got in trouble many times. It took me ages to recover and finally start a semi-decent career. As for now i'm at the starting point, rotten, weak, tired, depressed. I always felt it like an injustice, because i was good at my things and in life in general.
I never talked to anyone about this, i didn't trust people and there were not such forums as this one. And here I am...
At least i collected money, i can live my final moments as i wish and also die as i prefer 🙂

• Hugs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Let's say it is more complicated than that. He just did not care about his real family(me and my Mother) and helped the other part of the family, they didn't even paid him back .
I had an injury when i was young and he was busy, I wasted years and years for this and got in trouble many times. It took me ages to recover and finally start a semi-decent career. As for now i'm at the starting point, rotten, weak, tired, depressed. I always felt it like an injustice, because i was good at my things and in life in general.
I never talked to anyone about this, i didn't trust people and there were not such forums as this one. And here I am...
At least i collected money, i can live my final moments as i wish and also die as i prefer 🙂
I'm sorry. It sounds like you have went through a great deal of pain. No matter what you choose to do with your life, I hope you can eventually find some manner of peace.

• Love
Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm sorry. It sounds like you have went through a great deal of pain. No matter what you choose to do with your life, I hope you can eventually find some manner of peace.
You're still young(i suppose since you're still studying). Fight depression with all means and get to work. I'm Totally dry and victim of the zombies once again, i just want to protect my last peaceful moments.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
You're still young(i suppose since you're still studying). Fight depression with all means and get to work. I'm Totally dry and victim of the zombies once again, i just want to protect my last peaceful moments.
Fatigue has already left me a zombie.

you just described my life and how i feel too!

My days consist of laying down and rotting and reading this forum
I'm sorry… it's an unpleasant spot to be in, I would know. I'm sorry…