• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Homelessdeath

Jul 15, 2018
I will be homeless tommorow I ahve job but child support takes all but 120 dollars a week can't live off that I have no friends or family to stay with I do have girlfriend who addores me I don't see why because I have dragged her down all I do is cause people I know misery I can't even afford to get my kids on the weekends I'm supposed to so that hurts them I think the best thing to do is to die then I wouldn't hurt anyone anymore or weigh them down my kids still young the forget me soon or not remember me at all would be best

Reactions: Ampsvx123
GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
I know it's hard, someone needs you though. Watched my father die before my eyes, although not from suicide but I have an idea how devistating that stuff is. Just think really closely do you want this to be the end? My dad didn't have a lot of money but I loved him and would do almost anything to get him back.

Last edited:
Reactions: thickwing and Nien
H

Homelessdeath

Jul 15, 2018
I've been own my own since I was 15 so I've always struggled with paying bills but if I can't be in my kids life then I don't need to be alive and my girlfriend who absolutely loves me why I'll never get goes to school and work will be homeless to. I'm 31 she is 18 and has none but such a bright future without me holding her back I just seem to be more of a burden then anything

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
I've been own my own since I was 15 so I've always struggled with paying bills but if I can't be in my kids life then I don't need to be alive and my girlfriend who absolutely loves me why I'll never get goes to school and work will be homeless to. I'm 31 she is 18 and has none but such a bright future without me holding her back I just seem to be more of a burden then anything
She loves you because she does it's hard to say so. But I'm in no place to judge if this will make you happy, you may suffer for a while but you can bounce back. Just know every action has a consequence and the end result could be harsher than you think. Make sure it's something you really want to do as there was some no coming back . I'm not in the your situation but I've beem raped , betrayed , partially paralyzed. But the thing that hurt the most was losing my dad , your kids will understand one day. All I can say.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I will be homeless tommorow I ahve job but child support takes all but 120 dollars a week can't live off that I have no friends or family to stay with I do have girlfriend who addores me I don't see why because I have dragged her down all I do is cause people I know misery I can't even afford to get my kids on the weekends I'm supposed to so that hurts them I think the best thing to do is to die then I wouldn't hurt anyone anymore or weigh them down my kids still young the forget me soon or not remember me at all would be best

Your reason to kill yourself is a woman who takes all your money?

You know there are ways around that.

H

Homelessdeath

Jul 15, 2018
I know most I can't affoea or not pay go to jail or hurt someone I got two jobs at one point then she just got more so really don't see how to make it I really don't want to die but it seems better than the future in front of me

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Sometimes you do what you gotta do. Any solution to this problem is better than killing yourself. Any solution where no one dies.