• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm so desperate because I have no one I can tell I feel this way. My family don't want to know, I can't tell the medical services due to a certain reason and I've thought about the Samaritans but they sometimes break their confidentiality and that would be the same as me telling the medical services. Also, it would only be a temporary relief to tell someone, but they can't help me kill myself so what's the point anyway. I'm still stuck in this torturous situation. Is anyone else alone with their agony? I can't bear the thought of living another 40-50 odd years. What a thought. Every day is unbearable. Think how many unbearable days that would be to live through. I wish I had someone who truly understood. My mum understood as much as anyone has but she's just died and now I have no one. So so desperate and in so much pain and yet I cannot seem to overcome my fears surrounding suicide and actually do it.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I'm so desperate because I have no one I can tell I feel this way. My family don't want to know, I can't tell the medical services due to a certain reason and I've thought about the Samaritans but they sometimes break their confidentiality and that would be the same as me telling the medical services. Also, it would only be a temporary relief to tell someone, but they can't help me kill myself so what's the point anyway. I'm still stuck in this torturous situation. Is anyone else alone with their agony? I can't bear the thought of living another 40-50 odd years. What a thought. Every day is unbearable. Think how many unbearable days that would be to live through. I wish I had someone who truly understood. My mum understood as much as anyone has but she's just died and now I have no one. So so desperate and in so much pain and yet I cannot seem to overcome my fears surrounding suicide and actually do it.
I feel you whole heartedly, Those that were close to me knows I want kill myself but none believe I'll actually go through with it. Its go suck for them when I actually do go through with it, which is going to be very soon.

Also, If you want to chat or anything I'll talk to you. Just PM me.