• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The option of a peaceful suicide should always be there no matter what and it's disgusting to want to deny people that especially as none of us even chose to exist in this hellish, evil world in the first place and not everyone is delusional enough to want to continue existing in it.

Existence is an abomination and causes nothing but harm so it's unacceptable to be anti-suicide, in fact wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me as it's the way to escape and find peace from suffering. Suicide could never be "wrong" which is why I'm disgusted by delusional pro-lifers who say that suicide isn't an option for others as it's absolutely none of their business if others want to die, to me wanting to die is all that makes sense as existing is just so undesirable, cruel and pointless.

Existence was so harmfully imposed in the first place so we should be able to free ourselves from it in peace at any moment and the fact that the option of a peaceful exit is denied makes existence into slavery and imprisonment. It's really evil how everywhere is focused on suicide prevention instead with humans wishing to make others a slave to suffering until they die anyway.
Suicide prevention is enslavement and extreme cruelty, the option of a peaceful suicide needs to be available no matter the circumstances as after all existence itself is the true problem, we shouldn't have to continue suffering all because others were selfish enough to procreate.

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin, seekingrelease22, DarkThoughts and 7 others