• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

winterbear

Nov 29, 2023
i couldve had a handgun but i didnt get it, i lost my chance. :( :( :(

broOOO wtf is this shit lol i shouldve died already!! i shouldve died this winter but i didnt get the gun.. i wanted to die after the holidays so i could give my gifts to everyone first.

guess im waiting till my situation improves cuz partial scares me more than a gun lol. but if i get desperate again in the near future ill probably keep trying to do partial and maybe do it :/

some time eventually ill get a proper gun for sui. my life was doomed in 2023, lol i need to die now!!!!!!!

Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
I once considered doing it via gun. In my state you have to take a gun safety course before you can buy one. When I attended and shot a gun for the first time I realized just how terrifying and loud they are, like a bomb going off in your hand. Definitely not like the movies. The notion of putting something like that in my mouth and pulling the trigger ended up scaring me too much so I never bought one.