Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I can't get the job I want (Social Work) without doing a 2+ "arts degree". I don't have the money to do that plus another four year program. I don't want to be stuck in a job that doesn't pay me shit, and that I hate but that's my only prospect unless I go to university for 6+ years and put myself hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. I'm starting to think suicide might just be my only way out. I'll end up desolate and in the ground either way.

Note: I don't live in America. Do not try to give me legal, political or practical advice that only applies to Americans, please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I can't get the job I want (Social Work) without doing a 2+ "arts degree". I don't have the money to do that plus another four year program. I don't want to be stuck in a job that doesn't pay me shit, and that I hate but that's my only prospect unless I go to university for 6+ years and put myself hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. I'm starting to think suicide might just be my only way out. I'll end up desolate and in the ground either way.

Note: I don't live in America. Do not try to give me legal, political or practical advice that only applies to Americans, please.
University is a trap. Seek blue collar work.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell