Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
its funny isnt it? how much each of wants to get over with it but we just cant. what is it? whats stopping us? i wanna find the reason and get rid of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, enough of this, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't straightforward because as humans we are all programmed to survive even if one is fully aware that death is what they wish for, it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep one trapped here. But in my case I know the fact that suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible holds me back, failing a suicide attempt is exactly what I fear, I know that if I had a method as peaceful and ideal as Nembutal I would have no problems in going through with ctb.

• Love
Reactions: enough of this, Veketal, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 1 other person
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
its funny isnt it? how much each of wants to get over with it but we just cant. what is it? whats stopping us? i wanna find the reason and get rid of it.
I also wouldn't mind getting rid of it... everything around is shitty, but my brain still manages to ignore it and not let me end it

• Love
Reactions: Veketal and EndJstifiesTheMeans
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Many people CTB in their own time and on their own terms. So I wouldn't assume people won't or can't. They're just forming an orderly queue as it were.

• Informative
Reactions: Veketal
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
survival instinct is the worst. my brain and heart are telling me I need to CTB, but my body acts on its own and refuses to let me do it. I wish assisted suicide was available so someone else could do it for me.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
survival instinct is the worst. my brain and heart are telling me I need to CTB, but my body acts on its own and refuses to let me do it. I wish assisted suicide was available so someone else could do it for me.

Do you have access to any methods?