• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
I think that it won't that's the problem ๐Ÿ˜• I think it's too much for me and I have lost my courage ๐Ÿ’” its already 6 months and I feel worse

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I didn't consider that. I think you could use something like pic related to keep it steady. The barrel half of the gun shouldn't be able to move once the receiver tube is clamped down in a 360 swivel vise. I see a couple of different options on Amazon for under $20
I guess a bigger table vise you can put a real shotgun or rifle in it . Then put the side of your head to barrel behind the ear.
What about 30.06 and 3000 fps ammunition . it's a 22 inch barrel so it might be only 2800 fps . I think that would blow my head to smithereens if I don't move my head before the shot . How to prevent head movement before shot maybe gorilla tape to gun/vise?

Would a shotgun 1600 fps 00 buck work in that setup. Would a slug going 1900 fps penetrate or break my skull apart from the side?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I think that it won't that's the problem ๐Ÿ˜• I think it's too much for me and I have lost my courage ๐Ÿ’” its already 6 months and I feel worse
You probably do think it won't get better. You are mistaken. It will get better eventually.
At least get yourself past the one year anniversary of it all. Most people find the first year after a bereavement very hard, and then the pain starts to reduce.

Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
I guess a bigger table vise you can put a real shotgun or rifle in it . Then put the side of your head to barrel behind the ear.
What about 30.06 and 3000 fps ammunition . it's a 22 inch barrel so it might be only 2800 fps . I think that would blow my head to smithereens if I don't move my head before the shot . How to prevent head movement before shot maybe gorilla tape to gun/vise?

Would a shotgun 1600 fps 00 buck work in that setup. Would a slug going 1900 fps penetrate or break my skull apart from the side?
A properly manufactured shotgun/rifle would always be better but the pipe shotgun is for those who otherwise can't afford/have access to normal firearms. Behind the ear would likely work just fine but through the mouth at a 45 degree angle sounds more foolproof to me. Basically any 12 gauge shotgun load will penetrate the skull at point blank range but I'd go with a slug if I used a shotgun. I would go with the 30-06 because of it's 50,000-65,000 PSI (depending on round spec) gas pressure instead of a 12 gauge slug's average pressure of 14,000 PSI. The escaping gasses at the muzzle are just as devastating as the projectile at point blank ranges.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A properly manufactured shotgun/rifle would always be better but the pipe shotgun is for those who otherwise can't afford/have access to normal firearms. Behind the ear would likely work just fine but through the mouth at a 45 degree angle sounds more foolproof to me. Basically any 12 gauge shotgun load will penetrate the skull at point blank range but I'd go with a slug if I used a shotgun. I would go with the 30-06 because of it's 50,000-65,000 PSI (depending on round spec) gas pressure instead of a 12 gauge slug's average pressure of 14,000 PSI. The escaping gasses at the muzzle are just as devastating as the projectile at point blank ranges.
Thanks for the great reply. I need to read more about psi . Didn't even know about psi is it in the barrel muzzle chamber?

I just mentioned the side of the head because I seem to be more fearful of putting the barrel inside the mouth. But deep inside mouth at 45 degrees does seem to be more reliable I agree

Which of these more likely to kill me ? I want high velocity to blow up my head ( blow up so certain hits brain stem)

152 grain 3000 fps

125 grain 3140 fps

100 grain 3500 fps

Last edited:
Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
Thanks for the great reply. I need to read more about psi . Didn't even know about psi is it in the barrel muzzle chamber?
I'm really not an expert but I think PSI is calculated based on the characteristics of the projectile (mass,velocity,length of barrel, and other math I can barely comprehend) but it's clear that higher pressure is better. Check out this video:

The video shows the escaping gasses quite well. The 12 gauge in the video looks like it had a lot of unburnt powder though. As far as which load you should use, any of those 3 would work just fine but you should probably look into the highest grain +P hollow points you can find. I believe mass is marginally more important than velocity when considering point blank muzzle range.

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I do not understand this obsession with blowing your head clean off, a shotgun slug will do plenty of damage and scramble the brains well, so long as aim is to brain

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
I'm not judging, but there is no way I'm going to let religious nonsense go unchallenged. It has done far too much harm in the world.
I know that many people find comfort in that kind of fantasy, but that doesn't mean we should encourage it. I think it was Bertrand Russell who remarked, in this context, that a drunken man may be happier than one who is sober, but that's no reason to encourage drunkenness.
I have yet to read his essay on Why I Am an Atheist, but it's always been on my to-do list to investigate his theories. I'm already one, but I like to scientifically and theoretically why as much as I can. Just can't focus on heavier material at this point.

Reactions: Linda
Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
I do not understand this obsession with blowing your head clean off, a shotgun slug will do plenty of damage and scramble the brains well, so long as aim is to brain
For me, it's about leaving an absolute 0% chance of feeling anything. Might as well go overboard if you're going to do it at all. I'd use explosives if I could legally get them but my ideal death would be a direct hit from a nuclear weapon if I had any say in the matter.