• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's such a devastating tragedy how there is no acceptance towards wanting to die, so horrible how it's this way even know existing truly is nothing more than meaningless suffering. Humans truly are such a disgusting species overall, it disgusts me how many are so cruel and hostile to anything that doesn't fit into their cult like worship of life, sad how that has often happened on this place which is supposed to be supportive towards the right to die. But of course it's often just like anywhere else, sadly anti-suicide is everywhere, it's sad how humans like to poison everything with their toxicity.

I'd be glad to leave this hellish world that is filled with endless torment, harm and cruelty, only death can bring me peace. For me suicide would be the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence, no I'm not "ill" for wanting death rather suicide is all that's rational to me, there's no value in being burdened with this existence for decades on end just to be tortured by old age, it'd be better if existence is erased.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I agree that:

1) Existence is suffering for me at least.

2) The pro life society that I'm living in that doesn't allow a dignified death.

3) Death will bring me peace from suffering.

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
There is acceptance, especially in this community - it's just not as mainstream as you desire.
Agree with you, i can see highly acceptance in this comunity. Of course, outside this comunity, suicide is seem as morally wrong.