J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
Hi guys.

I just read an article in which is mentioned a recipe for crystallizing N and I'd like to know what do you think about or if you have heard of it.

This is what the article says:

"The veterinary Nembutal — as sold in Mexican outlets — has a shelf life of about three years. Dr Nitschke said the crystallising recipe, partly involving the use of coffee filters, would feature in the next edition of his banned book The Peaceful Pill Handbook. "What people most want from a euthanasing agent is reliability," he said.

Today's Melbourne workshop includes a lesson in "kitchen chemistry" that shows how to reduce 100 millilitres of Nembutal to six grams of crystal. "This extends the shelf life of the drug indefinitely and makes it easier to conceal and transport," he said."

And the link: https://www.theage.com.au/national/death-tourist-plans-her-exit-20070401-ge4kfv.html

I think that if it's possible to crystallize N it would be a lot more easy to ingest and it could also extend its shelf life.

Reactions: dras23, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys.

I just read an article in which is mentioned a recipe for crystallizing N and I'd like to know what do you think about or if you have heard of it.

This is what the article says:

"The veterinary Nembutal — as sold in Mexican outlets — has a shelf life of about three years. Dr Nitschke said the crystallising recipe, partly involving the use of coffee filters, would feature in the next edition of his banned book The Peaceful Pill Handbook. "What people most want from a euthanasing agent is reliability," he said.

Today's Melbourne workshop includes a lesson in "kitchen chemistry" that shows how to reduce 100 millilitres of Nembutal to six grams of crystal. "This extends the shelf life of the drug indefinitely and makes it easier to conceal and transport," he said."

And the link: https://www.theage.com.au/national/death-tourist-plans-her-exit-20070401-ge4kfv.html

I think that if it's possible to crystallize N it would be a lot more easy to ingest and it could also extend its shelf life.
Seems like he always has something to sell

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and J.E. Morrow
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
given that the article is from 2007 and "Dr Nitschke said the crystallising recipe, partly involving the use of coffee filters, would feature in the next edition of his banned book The Peaceful Pill Handbook" yet there is no mention in the pph i would speculate any extraction turned out to be unreliable and/or too difficult.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, J.E. Morrow and 2 others
D

Deleted member 4993

It was a procedure that they soon realised was far to difficult for ordinary people to perform.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 1 other person
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
It was a procedure that they soon realised was far to difficult for ordinary people to perform.

Oh, well I'll dismiss that option then. Thank you for the info.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Very true. And not only this. This method is only to extend the shelf-life not to reduce the amount to be ingested. The crystals are pentobarbital not pentobarbital sodium, which is not effective being poorly absorbed. One has to convert the crystals to the soluble pentobarbital sodium and will loose a big chunk of the original amount of N by doing this.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, J.E. Morrow and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 4993

Yes, the loss was the part I didn't mention :-)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and J.E. Morrow