• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
If I could ctb I would do it somewhere peaceful like a rental cabin overlooking a lake or something. That said, how does one transport nitrogen cylinders safely and legally so that I could do just that? What if I just did it in my apartment? Would the gas pose any danger to others (I have a roommate and cat, both of whom I love dearly)? If so what do I do so that everyone else is safe?

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Nitrogen is a legal gas for anyone to own and cary around as far as I am aware (just might get some funny looks). In its tank it should be safe as anything to transport.
As far as it being dangerous for others it is an inert gas which means that it is not toxic or anything so is not technically dangerous. The dangerous part of it is the lack of oxygen rather than the nitrogen itself. As long as you are not displacing all the air with nitrogen I think other people in the house should be safe.

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
So in that case it would not pose a threat to others? I just want to make absolutely sure.

Reactions: Tiburcio
N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
Seriously though it's safe?

Reactions: lv-gras
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
Keep a window open, have a draft going so you don't fill an enclosed space with nitrogen. Accidental asphyxiation is a risk when handling inert gasses.

edit:basically use a ventilated room

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssname and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
It is perfectIy safe for others. Make sure you have all of the necessary equipment; bag, tubing, regulator and tape. The nitrogen is easily purchased and legal. The canister is small and could probably be carried in a tall knapsack or a small suitcase. Please be aware that those with lung conditions cannot use this method. Too much carbon dioxide remains in the lungs for successful completion. Asthma, emphysema (otherwise known as COPD) will nullify your efforts. Be careful with the regulator as well it must be a good fit for the tubing and maintain a steady stream of nitrogen at a given rate. There is a brewing company that sells and explains all the parts and several sites that tell you how to use them. The company is in Australia. Hope that you can get all the information you need but if not let us know and I shall see what else I can tell you. It is not wise to attempt filling a room with the gas. In the first place you would need far too much gas and in the second it is super fast and peaceful if the first inhalation is a big one, taken after all the air is exhaled from your lungs. Hope I have not overdone this. I am new here...blush.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssname
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
It is perfectIy safe for others. Make sure you have all of the necessary equipment; bag, tubing, regulator and tape. The nitrogen is easily purchased and legal. The canister is small and could probably be carried in a tall knapsack or a small suitcase. Please be aware that those with lung conditions cannot use this method. Too much carbon dioxide remains in the lungs for successful completion. Asthma, emphysema (otherwise known as COPD) will nullify your efforts. Be careful with the regulator as well it must be a good fit for the tubing and maintain a steady stream of nitrogen at a given rate. There is a brewing company that sells and explains all the parts and several sites that tell you how to use them. The company is in Australia. Hope that you can get all the information you need but if not let us know and I shall see what else I can tell you. It is not wise to attempt filling a room with the gas. In the first place you would need far too much gas and in the second it is super fast and peaceful if the first inhalation is a big one, taken after all the air is exhaled from your lungs. Hope I have not overdone this. I am new here...blush.

Not OP but I was wondering about the constant stream of gas. Won't the bag pop eventually? Or does the gas leak from the underside?

N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
That's what I'd like to know. Also, I'm at a loss as to whether this would be better at a rented cabin or somewhere like that for the aforementioned reasons. And if so what's the proper way to transport the gas? How do I keep it from leaking? Is it easy to do so in a moving car? Just seems like there are more questions than answers....

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Not OP but I was wondering about the constant stream of gas. Won't the bag pop eventually? Or does the gas leak from the underside?
That is why a regulator is needed. It maintains a steady stream at a low rate that is in sync. with normal breathing. Please note that a sedative may not be a good idea with this method. Mood modifiers/illicit drugs of all kinds change the rate of breathing, and you do not want to run out of gas.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
The bag should be a bit loose at the neck so that carbon dioxide can escape, the nitrogen pushing it out of the bag at the bottom.

Reactions: Ssname and ScaredOfLife
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
That's what I'd like to know. Also, I'm at a loss as to whether this would be better at a rented cabin or somewhere like that for the aforementioned reasons. And if so what's the proper way to transport the gas? How do I keep it from leaking? Is it easy to do so in a moving car? Just seems like there are more questions ths nitran answers....
The canister should remain upright during transport which is why a knapsack or suitcase are mentioned. A good seal prevents leakage but the right regulator can tell you if the container is full.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
That's what I'd like to know. Also, I'm at a loss as to whether this would be better at a rented cabin or somewhere like that for the aforementioned reasons. And if so what's the proper way to transport the gas? How do I keep it from leaking? Is it easy to do so in a moving car? Just seems like there are more questions than answers....
There will be no leak during transport, in a car or otherwise, as long as the canister is not slamming around in the trunk of a car. If the bag bothers you then try a non-permeable tent...remember...the smaller the better. Canister size must be enlarged for a larger space...more gas needed.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Given the right rate of flow from the canister ensures that the bag does not pop off or break and yes excess gas will leave the bottom of the bag.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Keep a window open, have a draft going so you don't fill an enclosed space with nitrogen. Accidental asphyxiation is a risk when handling inert gasses.

basically use a ventilated room
Good point Lowri, but nitrogen needs to replace all the air for this to work. A well ventilated room retains oxygen and makes success impossible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
If I could ctb I would do it somewhere peaceful like a rental cabin overlooking a lake or something. That said, how does one transport nitrogen cylinders safely and legally so that I could do just that? What if I just did it in my apartment? Would the gas pose any danger to others (I have a roommate and cat, both of whom I love dearly)? If so what do I do so that everyone else is safe?
If you use the exit bag, a small sealed tent or an impermeable garbage bag it does not matter. In a room or the great outdoors, as long as there is oxygen present nitrogen will dissipate. Other than the exit bag, I would post signs to let people know about the gas. Lessen the shock of discovery.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I have never copied a link before so please bear with me. This is the site that gives quite a bit of information re. nitrogen method. https://maxdogbrewing.com
Aaargh...sigh. Just copy and paste...lol. Sorry. Oh wow I did it...Yay.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Ummm...could someone please tell me what OP means? Duh...and thank you.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
OP means original poster. So the Person that started the thread. Useful for answering a question at the top of a long thread that might have gone off topic. (Atleast I think that is what it means and if I'm wrong I have been using it to mean the wrong thing for a while)