• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
How much inert gas do you need?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and NewDelhiGuy
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
How much inert gas do you need?
I have same question as well.

Is Nitrogen the easiest to get hold of (among all the inert gases)? ANd if so, how much Nitrogen do you need to CTB?

There's another thread (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-much-nitrogen.4904/) about the Amount of Nitrogen for CTB.

I wish someone continues adding info to this thread or the other, regarding Nitrogen method.

In regards to buying nitrogen issue, i heard about Cyberweld from some thread here on SS (but now i can't seem to locate it; had too many tabs open sometimes and i lost track and just closed all after getting tired from researching stuff).

Anyone willing to share info/experience ordering any inert gas (such as Nitrogen) from Cyberweld, please post some posts on Cyberweld thread (currently there's one here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cyberweld.20982/).

*EDIT: finally found it--> where i first heard about Cyberweld: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/in-the-us-does-anyone-know-where-to-buy-pure-nitrogen.3220/)
Cyber weld.

**2nd EDIT: found another post where Cyberweld is quoted by @pane --> https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/addendum-on-nitrogen.3099/post-387511
Please read my post directly above yours. That'll tell you everything you need to know.

If you need advice about buying a tank of nitrogen do the following:

1) Go to a website called Cyberweld...(D O T)...c o m which has been recommended here on SS before. I can't link directly because of the new forum rule about posting sources.

2) In the search box type in: inert gas cylinder

3) This will bring up a list of inert gas tanks you can buy in various sizes as measured in cubic feet. 20 cubic feet is the minimum size you need for this method. You can also buy a 40- or 60-cubic foot tank that will obviously provide nitrogen for a longer period of time "just to be sure" if you'd like that. ONLY choose a tank listed as "inert gas". DO NOT get one marked "oxygen", "acetylene", etc.

4) Click on the size of tank you're interested in. On the product info page for each tank there's a dropdown menu under the word "options". Use the menu and select "Full Nitrogen". What this means is that Cyberweld will fill the tank for you with N2 then ship it directly to your house.

Also for the tubing you need you can either buy oxygen tubing from Amazon or go to a local hardware store and buy a length of vinyl tubing cut to whatever length you want. I think the recommended length for this method is around 6 feet.

The internal diameter of the oxygen tubing should be a size that will naturally fit the barb outlet on the 02 regulator. If you go with vinyl tubing from a hardware store you'd have to first find out the internal diameter of the oxygen tubing which you could learn from the tubing's product page on Amazon then choose vinyl tubing that has the same or similar internal diameter.

Ready-made oxygen tubing that you buy from Amazon or a medical supply store is usually all of the same internal diameter and designed to already fit on the barb outlet on an oxygen regulator.

Generic vinyl tubing you get from a hardware store comes in several different internal diameters so you need to make sure the tubing you buy fits onto the barb outlet of the 02 regulator. The way to do this is to buy the regulator first then take it to the hardware store and attach different sizes of vinyl tubing to it to see which one fits tightly to the barb outlet.

If you go with generic vinyl tubing go to either a hardware store or an auto parts store and buy a small hose clamp that goes around the end of the tubing attached to the barb outlet on the 02 regulator to make sure it doesn't slip off when you turn the gas on.

Last edited:
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
The PPH says that the nitrogen bottle should be standing and the exiter should be sitting comfortably.

Does anyone know the reasoning behind these two things?

A couple of months ago I tried nitrogen, and failed. Didnt have a flow meter, didnt have a well sealed bag, didnt hyperventilate, didnt sit up.

Getting it right this time. Have all the materials again.
That seems very difficult, in my opinion

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Yes, I am here!

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
S

softline

Nov 17, 2022
I found this item at my local welding supply shop.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/welding-hood-png.102976/

It seems too take most of the work and guess work out exit bag construction.
The item is generally available on places like Amazon. Sometimes it comes in at kit that pretty much has everything (hoses, connectors,etc.) but the gas. Seems simple to operate: Connect the gas, put on the hood, turn on the gas, your done.

The official name of this if your searching for info is "Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator".

Interested in opinions of others

Reactions: 4510roxie