• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
Hi all,

Just wondering how loud is to use a nitrogen gas cylinder, would someone in the same flat hear the sound? Unfortunately it is very heavy to carry so I have to CTB at home instead of a hotel or similar. Worse case scenario I would try to do it when no one is in the house, it should just take 10-15 minutes to do the job, am I correct?

Thank you.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
It's a bit loud but nothing a tv or music can't drown out. Whenever I would work on setting up my argon I would always have TV in the background so my family couldn't hear it. I would make sure you atleast have an 40mins-hour alone to make sure no one would find you.

Reactions: DarknessAndDespair
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi all,

Just wondering how loud is to use a nitrogen gas cylinder, would someone in the same flat hear the sound? Unfortunately it is very heavy to carry so I have to CTB at home instead of a hotel or similar. Worse case scenario I would try to do it when no one is in the house, it should just take 10-15 minutes to do the job, am I correct?

Thank you.
No, nobody will hear it

D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
It's a bit loud but nothing a tv or music can't drown out. Whenever I would work on setting up my argon I would always have TV in the background so my family couldn't hear it. I would make sure you atleast have an 40mins-hour alone to make sure no one would find you.
Thanks for your response. Yes I think it will be safer to do it when I am alone, which is not often.
No, nobody will hear it
Thanks for your response. I am waiting to receive the oxygen tube so I can make the tests before deciding on a date. I only hope is not very noisy but I will try to do it when I am alone just in case

Reactions: Obliviate