• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

Screenshot 20240526 234646 Chrome Screenshot 20240526 235041 Chrome Screenshot 20240526 235102 Chrome

They say that analgesia occurs between blood concentration values of 1ng/ml to 2ng/ml, and 10ng/ml to 20ng/ml for general anesthesia and deep respiratory depression, so 10 times more.

The 70% bioavailability of 1200 micrograms (1.2mg) of this product reaches 2ng/ml for analgesia, so 12000mcg (12mg) of this product with 70% bioavailability would be needed to cause respiratory depression, but focusing only on oral bioavailability values which they say is 20%, it would take 40000mcg (40mg) swallowed to start a profund respiratory depression. I don't advise oral though because one of the side effects of opioids is vomiting.

This would be about 8mg intravenously for start a profound respiratory depression. I don't have a defined table for the percentage of bioavailability because not all routes are that detailed studied, but I do have one in order of bioavailability. I just didn't include the sublingual because the dose will never be fully used by this route, because most of it will be swallowed via the intestinal route (unless you have this type of mouth patches).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: deadalready1, EyesOfNight and DeIetedUser4739
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
That makes it seem like you would need a shit ton of Fentanyl administered in IV form for it to be fatal? 8 mgs.? Did I read that right? People OD and die on such small amounts daily on the streets.....how does that happen? I am not drug savvy just wondering if I am reading that correctly. Street drugs are hit and miss I know but 40 mgs. orally? All the time I hear about kids taking one pill that was supposed to be a benzo or oxy and dieing. WTF is in those? Not doubting you as I am clueless about this but curious. I was gonna think about getting some supposed "clean fetty" from a local but only 3 grams. It's 160 and I am not even sure if it's pure but according to what I am reading that would be not much lol. Geez this shit is hard. Oh shit I am stupid sometimes. I got mgs. mixed up with grams. What a dumb ass I am lol. I appreciate your informative posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadalready1 and DeIetedUser4739
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
That makes it seem like you would need a shit ton of Fentanyl administered in IV form for it to be fatal? 8 mgs.? Did I read that right? People OD and die on such small amounts daily on the streets.....how does that happen? I am not drug savvy just wondering if I am reading that correctly. Street drugs are hit and miss I know but 40 mgs. orally? All the time I hear about kids taking one pill that was supposed to be a benzo or oxy and dieing. WTF is in those? Not doubting you as I am clueless about this but curious. I was gonna think about getting some supposed "clean fetty" from a local but only 3 grams. It's 160 and I am not even sure if it's pure but according to what I am reading that would be not much lol. Geez this shit is hard. Oh shit I am stupid sometimes. I got mgs. mixed up with grams. What a dumb ass I am lol. I appreciate your informative posts.

I'm not talking about a random death, it's all a question of probabilities and above a certain number the probability is greater than 99%, which is what I'm looking for. We're not playing Russian roulette here...
Street drugs are hit and miss I know but 40 mgs. orally? All the time I hear about kids taking one pill that was supposed to be a benzo or oxy and dieing. WTF is in those? Not doubting you as I am clueless about this but curious

And also other opioids and benzos will synergize by lowering the concentration necessary for respiratory depression.
Geez this shit is hard. Oh shit I am stupid sometimes. I got mgs. mixed up with grams. What a dumb ass I am lol. I appreciate your informative posts.

Yes it's mgs not grams...

Last edited:
Reactions: deadalready1
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I'm not talking about a random death, it's all a question of probabilities and above a certain number the probability is greater than 99%, which is what I'm looking for. We're not playing Russian roulette here...

And also other opioids and benzos will synergize by lowering the concentration necessary for respiratory depression.

Yes it's mgs not grams...
So which nitazene would you recommend? You mentioned you got proto, how much data is there on death by proto and how much you'd need to take? Also, how much do they sell these for on the DN and how can I make sure its reliable? Is there a way to test? Thanks

Reactions: deadalready1 and Lostman1029
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
This would be about 8mg intravenously for start a profound respiratory depression.
Something is wrong with this math. The anesthesia induction dose of fentanyl is around 50mcg/kg. In fact, it is titrated with the response from the patient. Glasgow coma scale, eyelash reflex. In other words, for a 75 kilogram healthy person with naive opiate receptors, the anesthesia induction dose of fentanyl is 3.75 mg. This dose make someone completely unconscious. Fentanyl anesthesia is used in open heart surgeries. I don't know if it's still used. This dose induces rapid apnea. If the anesthesiologist does not manage the airway, this person will certainly die in a deep coma. It is fatal with smaller doses of IV fentanyl.

Reactions: deadalready1 and rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Something is wrong with this math. The anesthesia induction dose of fentanyl is around 50mcg/kg. In fact, it is titrated with the response from the patient. Glasgow coma scale, eyelash reflex. In other words, for a 75 kilogram healthy person with naive opiate receptors, the anesthesia induction dose of fentanyl is 3.75 mg. This dose make someone completely unconscious. Fentanyl anesthesia is used in open heart surgeries. I don't know if it's still used. This dose induces rapid apnea. If the anesthesiologist does not manage the airway, this person will certainly die in a deep coma. It is fatal with smaller doses of IV fentanyl.

I can't counterargument you just follow me by the numbers given by the file

Reactions: Sunset Limited and deadalready1
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I want!!!
How come they all survived ? I´m really interested in Nitazenes but I only ever hear stories of people that almost died ...
I don't want to be found and saved! So weird with that strength you would think peaceful and quick!! I guess it wasn't their time.
How come they all survived ? I´m really interested in Nitazenes but I only ever hear stories of people that almost died ...
I don't want to be found and saved! So weird with that strength you would think peaceful and quick!! I guess it wasn't their time.

Last edited:
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
I would be worried about Not OD'ing and surviving with brain damage from hypoxia or becoming hooked on opioids afterwards if u survive or dealing with the withdrawals

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I can't counterargument you just follow me by the numbers given by the file
8 mg is big dose mate. I think this is enough for 2-3 people but if we are talking about a guarantee it is ok. 8-10 mg can be euthanasia dose.

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I would be worried about Not OD'ing and surviving with brain damage from hypoxia or becoming hooked on opioids afterwards if u survive or dealing with the withdrawals
I mean does OD'ing on fent or nitazenes have more chance of perm brain damage than SN?

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
The fear of a botched exit, and brain damage, is understandable. My ex's brother is paralyzed and all fucked up from a failed attempt. It's unthinkable.

You wouldn't get withdrawals from a single, isolated use. Use it everyday for a week straight, then you'll have withdrawals.

Reactions: rotciv, opheliaoveragain and SonicFan1994
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
The fear of a botched exit, and brain damage, is understandable. My ex's brother is paralyzed and all fucked up from a failed attempt. It's unthinkable.

You wouldn't get withdrawals from a single, isolated use. Use it everyday for a week straight, then you'll have withdrawals.
Did he have a failed attempt from a fent overdose? Or was it a different method?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

I'm using fentanyl patches at the moment and I wake up with numb arms and legs as if there was a lack of circulation. I don't really understand what's going on.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I'm using fentanyl patches at the moment and I wake up with numb arms and legs as if there was a lack of circulation. I don't really understand what's going on.
It does seem like it could affect circulation, but I experienced it differently.

I used to nod out at my desk, instead of going to bed, more often than not, and during that time I started to have problems with swelling in my feet and ankles. Like it would make it hard to put my shoes on. It think this is called edema, fluid-build up in the lower extremities, but don't quote me on that.

Another user told me the same thing started happening to her when she was living in her car. I think it had something to do with having your body upright for too long? Because as soon as I stopped sleeping in chairs, I never had the problem, and my friend said hers improved to after she took my advice to not sleep sitting up.

No idea if that's related to what you're encountering. I've never had the problem since I went back to sleeping horizontal. I'm so used to waking up with my hands numb that I barely even notice anymore, but this is because of the way veins tend to shrink in diameter from slamming, regardless of the substance.
Did he have a failed attempt from a fent overdose? Or was it a different method?
This was before fent started showing up everywhere, maybe 10 or 12 years ago. So it most likely was something else. But the risk of partial survival is present with most of the methods discussed on this site.

I never met the guy, but my ex (his older sister) had these scars from cutting herself when she was 16, an they both were brought up in the same dysfunctional environment. Their mom had recently died of cancer, and then the dad suffered a fatal car accident. He was maybe a couple years out of high school. It seems to me that it was a regrettable decision made impulsively during a time of extreme heightened stress and despair. He's actually someone who I think would have been better off "getting help" through a difficult time but you know what, now I am just speculating completely so I'll just leave it there.

For me, its a very real reminder than one should never be too confident about one's method. If one is not in a rational state of mind when making the preparations, or if the process is rushed, it is a recipe for absolute disaster. One must take every possible step to ensure maximum reliability, as if your life depended on it.

Last edited: