• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
im going to use to the night night method to help ctb. So I'll use gorilla tape and thick camping socks. I'll set everything up and I will be go to "sleep." By morning time I'll be dead. Let me know if this is good. Also let me know if the night night method is a good idea and is reliable.

Reactions: catperson
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I tried with the ratchet clamp and several different items but couldn't get pressure on the sweet spot. There was a video of some YouTuber who used the ratchet and it seemed to work perfectly. So long as you locate the arteries on both sides you should be good. The problem with tape is that it's really hard to reset.

Reactions: catperson
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
good luck with that! to be honest, i haven't heard many successes with it. even i tried it with a rachet strap but i found i brought the wrong type, it definitely could work, just hard to get right, there's a video online i watched one time of someone doing it successfully and streaming it online, i could link it here maybe it'll help.

WARNING: gore
i think this is where the link is, but i'm not entirely sure if it's the same one i watched

good luck and i hope you find peace <3

• Informative
Reactions: Navi and dizzdesi
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I tried with the ratchet clamp and several different items but couldn't get pressure on the sweet spot. There was a video of some YouTuber who used the ratchet and it seemed to work perfectly. So long as you locate the arteries on both sides you should be good. The problem with tape is that it's really hard to reset.
why and how is it hard for the tape to reset?

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
As the tape goes on it's on unless you cut it off. The ratchet has the quick release if you don't have the necessary placement for the arteries.

Reactions: hi-okbye