• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You replied literally moments after I posted. There's no way you read even one of the three articles I posted. The goal of all three articles was to inform, and if you were genuinely interested in being informed, the third article would contribute to that. However, it's clear that you don't intend to read anything I post, so there's no point in continuing this conversation. Have a nice day.
I have read enough of articles after my first post here to form an opinion. Which I have later stated with evidence supporting each and every statement. If you have evidence proving for instance that, Nex didn't throw the bottle first, that they knew the girls who bullied them for more than a week and that they were actually bullied by those girls in the bathroom for their gender identity instead of as Nex admitted themselves for the way they dressed I would be happy to review that information.

Last edited:
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Student
Feb 11, 2020
I have read enough of articles after my first post here to form an opinion. Which I have later stated with evidence supporting each and every statement. If you have evidence proving for instance that, Nex didn't throw the bottle first, that they knew the girls who bullied them for more than a week and that they were actually bullied for their gender identity instead of as Nex admitted themselves for the way they dressed I would be happy to review that information.

My evidence for the claims I made (which isn't the assortment of things you just included; it's only the things I said, lol) is in my post, in the form of linked articles. I summarize them quickly, because this conversation is already exhausting. It's wild that a trans teen literally dies, and their friends, family and community members can be screaming from the rooftops that they lost their life due to anti-trans hostility, and people are STILL more comfortable with anything other than just admitting that. It's… wild.

Reactions: restless.dreams
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
My evidence for the claims I made (which isn't the assortment of things you just included; it's only the things I said, lol) is in my post, in the form of linked articles. I summarize them quickly, because this conversation is already exhausting. It's wild that a trans teen literally dies, and their friends, family and community members can be screaming from the rooftops that they lost their life due to anti-trans hostility, and people are STILL more comfortable with anything other than just admitting that. It's… wild.
Well is the death of every trans person in a trans hostile school or state a result of anti-trans hostility? The reason people don't admit it is because after looking at the actual evidence this doesn't appear to be the case. Nex even started the fight themselves. They were probably bullied before the fight for their gender identity as has been said by the parents but to link this bullying to the fight knowing that Nex didn't even know the girls until the week before and they started the fight with them after the girls made comments about the way Nex dressed? I don't think that tracks at all.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I envy them as now they are at peace, permanently free from all suffering. Only those who die are fortunate to me.
Odd to be envious of a minor who CTBed because of bullying. He clearly could have been helped.

Reactions: DreamEnd