• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beer4thesoul

beer4thesoul

Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I have spent a lot of time reading through the posts most of which I associate with. I dont know if I want to live or die, I am confused. But reading posts about miguel, dani people who have ctb, I feel brave. I am lost all i know is that late at night when the anxiety and panic sets in I read posts on here before I fall asleep . It took a lot of courage to register, I hope to make friends and share my experiences

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey, welcome to the forum lovely. Sorry that life has brought you here though. I know the feeling of not knowing if you want to live or die, being stuck in that limbo is horrible. I'm there as well. I'm glad this place gives you some comfort though. I hope you find what you're looking for here ❤️

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Welcome! Sorry you're here, but I hope being here helps make your days a little more bearable.

Reactions: Ghost2211
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
It took a lot of courage to register, I hope to make friends and share my experiences
It does take courage to register, glad you made it past that first hurdle! I hope this forum provides what you are looking for and that you feel a warm welcome.

Reactions: Ghost2211
beer4thesoul

beer4thesoul

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you! I have no qualms about saying I am an indian woman in the US who has lot of things going for her..but I cannot get over my past. My brother is an alcoholic who has stayed locked in his room for 30 years..I am someone who pretends to be a lot of things I am not. I drink a lot too since I have awesome parents and a fucked up childhood like many on here..but I hide it. I hate my parents but do care for my son.I wish I had courage to do what I need to, but I dont as of now. I drink every day and fall asleep and wake up. Irony is I am a success with eveyone, I hide everything ..even if no one responds..I find comfort reading the older posts..that is my happiness..on page 90!and will keep going

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, and welcome. It's wonderful to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time in the community and are able to find what you're looking for here. I look forward to getting to know you, and it's awesome you've taken interest in reading though old posts.

Reactions: beer4thesoul
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
Welcome, I hope you feel comfortable here. Here you will always find a way to let off steam and company when you need it. It is difficult to decide whether to live or die, it is a very personal decision and whatever decision you make in the end we will always support you. I really wish you were well and everything was clear in your head. Hugs

Reactions: beer4thesoul
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Welcome. What kind of beer do you like as that is your namesake? I don't drink beer but perhaps others would like to know a little bit about you. Or is it just any beer to soothe the pain of the "soul"?