• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024

The highest bridge in NZ is 95 metres high and has had a couple of victims, is 4 hours away from me so could also be a decent ctb spot. Any jumpers out there?

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Jumping never stood out to me. i dont like the idea of leaving a mess. im in manawatu what region is this bridge?

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Seems a bit unreliable to land on water (I am not sure if it is shallow enough, I am not from NZ, sorry).

Jumping is generally an unreliable method with relatively low lethality and a high probability of serious injuries.

If I were you, I would do a thorough analysis before fully committing to the bridge.

Reactions: kfad95
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Jumping never stood out to me. i dont like the idea of leaving a mess. im in manawatu what region is this bridge?
I'm in Hamilton and it's called the Mohaka viaduct and is just out of Wairoa Hawkes Bay. Recently a 19 year old jumped and died.
From what I've read golden gate Bridge is 75 metres and most people die when hitting the water.

Do you have a method?

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
I'm in Hamilton and it's called the Mohaka viaduct and is just out of Wairoa Hawkes Bay. Recently a 19 year old jumped and died.
From what I've read golden gate Bridge is 75 metres and most people die when hitting the water.

Do you have a method?
ive been looking at either drowning or hanging. sodium nitrite sounds like an easy way but getting it here in nz seems to be tough

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
ive been looking at either drowning or hanging. sodium nitrite sounds like an easy way but getting it here in nz seems to be tough
Yeah getting SN is hard and could get stopped at customs even if you could get it. I've thought about drowning and have brought a rope but to chicken to use it 😅

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Yeah getting SN is hard and could get stopped at customs even if you could get it. I've thought about drowning and have brought a rope but to chicken to use it 😅
you can get SN in curing salt but finding a way of seperating it means you could get it wrong. you think a clean death would be favourable to someone stuffing it up and living with permanent damage to organs but soceity is so messed up. if you want to lower suicide rates you you need to look at why people are doing it and address those soceital deficencies not reduce it by making it more difficult

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
you can get SN in curing salt but finding a way of seperating it means you could get it wrong. you think a clean death would be favourable to someone stuffing it up and living with permanent damage to organs but soceity is so messed up. if you want to lower suicide rates you you need to look at why people are doing it and address those soceital deficencies not reduce it by making it more difficult
This is very true, you should be able to in this day and age exit peacefully if you're in a semi sound state of mind.

I'd pay decent money if there was an easy and hassle free way. Unfortunately antidepressants have most likely permanently affected my cognitive abilities when before I was functioning pretty well other than generalised anxiety.

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
how long were you on the anti depressants? i was first put on them when i was 13. fucked me for like. even sex is borderline impossible because back then the side effects werent really known or discussed. im 42 now and havent been on them for years now but damage is done

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
how long were you on the anti depressants? i was first put on them when i was 13. fucked me for like. even sex is borderline impossible because back then the side effects werent really known or discussed. im 42 now and havent been on them for years now but damage is done
Was on fluoxetine for a year and a half for minor depression then stopped for three months and had withdrawals mainly anxiety so foolishly decided to take again and within a week had severe emotional blunting, kept taking for a few more weeks and stopped then 1 month later lost libido and got sexual dysfunction.

Have been off since October with no improvements 🥲 do you have tje emotional blunting as well?

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
No I get the opposite. My emotions go into overdrive very quickly. I'm not sure if that was from the meds or not. I'm probably just too broken

• Hugs
Reactions: sklvlp999
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
No I get the opposite. My emotions go into overdrive very quickly. I'm not sure if that was from the meds or not. I'm probably just too broken
Ah yep, I would love to have feelings back. Maybe one day they will if I don't ctb somehow

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
I would like the sex drive back but after this long I don't think it will. Makes any real relationship impossible. Just adds to the lonely of it all.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sorry to say but that looks a bit pathetic. not wondering why it was left out of lord of the rings

• Yay!
Reactions: kfad95