A

AlliWant

May 28, 2022
Hi everyone. I live in New York, about an hour north of NYC (The Hudson Valley). I'm exploring jumping as my method and was curious if anyone knows of any "good" spots in this area. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
I'm looking in the same area. So, far I've only found really expensive hotels with balconys (kimberly, gotham, bar54). I just typed into the internet jumping nyc suicide and those came up. They are all very expensive places so you'd need to have a credit card with enough of a limit to get charged there. You'd also have to fit in with the very rich people there so you go unnoticed.

I actually called the kimberly to ask them about getting a room, and they thought I was suspect. They told me they can't provide information on the floor level when you get a room for yourself.

Other than that there was a story of a 17 year old running to a rooftop of a really expensive hotel. He just walked in and ran up to the rooftop of the mandarian hotel. He wasn't a guest there.

Most jumping locations are heavily secured in NYC (the vessel for ex). Also all of the locations I named have had multiple previous suicides. So there is the danger that they will have more secure measures now.

Most people who are jumpers in NYC live in the buildings they're jumping from.

Other than that, there are bridges which I don't know if those are high enough.

• Informative
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Other than that, there are bridges which I don't know if those are high enough.
Bridges are out of the question I think. The last bridge you could do it on was the G W bridge - alas, a couple of years ago they put up protective structures so people wouldn't jump. Although if you do manage to jump into the Hudson it's a double method really - I am fairly certain anything that touches that water becomes dead instantly XD

Most people who are jumpers in NYC live in the buildings they're jumping from.
That, or they work at an office that's high up. This is probably the best since it would be the least suspicious. I had the chance to do this a while ago but idk, either I wasn't fully ready to ctb back then or the idea of doing it with so little privacy wasn't appealing to me. Drinking some lethal substance and passing quietly on my own where no one else can see me and have immediate access to my corpse sounds much better now lol.