• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
this time with a professional military tourniquet much more expensive than the one on AliExpress (€5), €60 this time. I proceed to rotate the pressure piece with the tourniquet securely attached to my neck, the dizziness and blurred vision are instantaneous. I leave it for a few seconds until the SI intervenes. The procedure with alcohol or some substance that causes disinhibition would be the most appropriate. The cutoff of arterial blood flow is evident. It is not the same sensation as with partial hanging or ratchet. Defeating the SI could be certain death in a matter of a few minutes if no one finds him. Keep in mind that the piece holds the rotating crank with no chance of it coming loose.

Attachments

• IMG_20231227_142342.jpg
    IMG_20231227_142342.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: drinkthenectar and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Looks interesting. Do you know any way to make a "tourniquet" at home because I have no access to non-household materials. What can I use to press on my artery so I can make sure that I will die?

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I couldn't answer that exactly, honestly, the good thing about this tourniquet is that it is specifically made not to fail, so to speak. Handmade ones could fail in a high percentage.

Reactions: Reuthry
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
this time with a professional military tourniquet much more expensive than the one on AliExpress (€5), €60 this time. I proceed to rotate the pressure piece with the tourniquet securely attached to my neck, the dizziness and blurred vision are instantaneous. I leave it for a few seconds until the SI intervenes. The procedure with alcohol or some substance that causes disinhibition would be the most appropriate. The cutoff of arterial blood flow is evident. It is not the same sensation as with partial hanging or ratchet. Defeating the SI could be certain death in a matter of a few minutes if no one finds him. Keep in mind that the piece holds the rotating crank with no chance of it coming loose.
Would you mind linking exact materials used and link to where to find them? Thank you.

Would something like this work?

Last edited:
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Another question. I'm going to order the one in the pic above. Will I need padding over the arteries? When you say SI kicks in, what are you referring to? Convulsions? Head exploding feeling? Something else? Thanks in advance for all the help!