• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

staori123

staori123

cool guy
Oct 26, 2023
So does anyone have any tips for easy sh methods i've just been cutting with a box cutter, doesn't feel as fufilling as it used to. So anyone have any ideas on way to cut deeper or how to bruise urself?? any help is appreciated!!

Reactions: happy2bee
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I strongly urge you to do anything you can to not continue down this path. I wish more than anything I can go back years and years and stop my self harm from progressing. It will never stop getting worse. It is hell. I can't even describe how awful self harm can become. Your brain will get used to every new method you try until youre doing unspeakable things to yourself. I know you probably will continue, but I just have to say something.

Reactions: Itty bitty and Ash
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but if SH doesn't feel as fulfilling as it used to, maybe it's time to take that as an opportunity to try and stop?

Nobody here should be giving you tips on how to cut deeper. You want advice? Make sure your wounds are clean, make sure your blades are disinfected, don't go giving yourself sepsis or tetanus. Try out the rubber band method or maybe smoke some weed, lol. I've been cutting since I was like eleven and all it's given me is nerve damage, infections, and awkward conversations over scars. There's nothing that makes it "worth it", especially when you're constantly escalating and doing worse and worse damage

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Just to echo what's already been said. You've discovered the trap of SH. The rush wears off and you need to find a way to get it back. I didn't take this advice years ago but if you can, get rid of the box cutter and find a way to stop. The more I cut, the more I wish I could roll back the decades and never begin. But that regret is painful so I cut. 🤷

Reactions: willitpass